every plugin is broken

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by UnicornKid, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

UnicornKid

Some information.

Server hosting: Xenon
    Last update: bukkit devlopment 48
    Plugins: BigBrother, cleaner, ExtendDay, General, Guardian, iConomy, iStick, LoginMessage, MyHome, MyWarp, TelePlus, vPlayersOnline, WarpGates, WorldEdit, Flashlight

Problem: After adding the devlopment 48, all of the plugins I have stopped working. I still can't get them to work and I would like some help.

2. Offline

TnT

Try a newer build. The build you are running is outdated. You'll get no support for running bukkit though (this isn't even a pre-release, they're just development builds), but if you find bugs you can report them.

3. Offline

UnicornKid

4. Offline

TnT

This link will always give you the latest version. Build 69-70 are really buggy though, so if I was you, I'd wait.
    This link will tell you the latest build that has been posted.
    --- merged: Jan 17, 2011 8:11 PM ---
    Possibly - I had problems with a few of mine.

Welcome to running bleeding edge software. Where you get to experience all the pains of a very unfinished product.

5. Offline

UnicornKid

Okay well I just added it. I will try the server now, do you know if the pugins need to be updated?
    --- merged: Jan 17, 2011 8:13 PM ---
    Oh okay, sorry for the double post

Is it possible to download an older version of bukkit? Like version 66 for example.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.