Filled Eula compliant plugin: ServerFly

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MinniPvP, Jun 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

I Al Istannen

@ipodtouch0218
    One of the two String#replace takes a "CharSequence". You can pass a String there.

Have a nice day!

2. Offline

ipodtouch0218

3. Offline

MinniPvP

@ipodtouch0218 thank you so much! I really appreciate that you took your time and effort into creating the plugin for me, I am sure lots of my players will love it :D

Best Regards
    - MinniPvP

4. Offline

MinniPvP

@ipodtouch0218 hey. I found one problem with the plugin, which I was hoping you could help me fix? Would you be able to do so that when the serverfly turns off (When the fly ends) that the players won't deal damage when they fall? I only want them to not take fall damage when the loose fly while flying up in the air.

I really appreciate if you could help me!

5. Offline

ipodtouch0218

I'm confused, you want it to not do damage when they fall?

6. Offline

MinniPvP

Hey ,@ipodtouch0218, sorry for the late reply, I was on a small vacation (no internet :/). Yeah I want them to not take fall damage when the flyall is turning off.

So if the flyall command has been put on 10 minutes, I don't want them to take fall damage when the flyall is over. So when the flyall is over, they won't fall and die. I want them to not take fall damage at that point when the flyall is over. So that they won't die, and complain. After the first fall, their normal fall damage will return (so they only get no fall damage, the first time)

7. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@MinniPvP How long should they not take damage for after fly is disabled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Offline

MinniPvP

@ipodtouch0218 I think 10 seconds will be enough. It would be awesome if you could do it for me!

9. Offline

ipodtouch0218

Definitely possible, will do in around 6 hours (at the beach)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, Added the invincibility from fall for 10 seconds
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y8hg5rerao36ev/ServerFly.jar?dl=0

Tell me if it doesn't work, I didn't test it, but everything should be all good.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2016
  10. Offline

MinniPvP

Hey, @ipodtouch0218. I tested it, but it didn't work. They still take damage.

11. Offline

ipodtouch0218

12. @MinniPvP @ipodtouch0218
    Jar name: ServerFly.jar

File checked with JarChecker v0.4.5 by bwfcwalshy

Found: Nothing!

Plugin is not malicious!

MinniPvP likes this.
  13. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@bwfcwalshy
    You really like that thing, don't ya? I've seen it everywhere.

Good thing that someone is finally checking plugin requests, there have been some malicious plugins in the past.

14. @ipodtouch0218 Mods always used to anyway, if a plugin ever slips past it was dealt with immediately. I am just making an automated way to do it. It is far from perfect but has already caught one person who is now banned. Right now the jars posted in this section are good tests for it as it goes towards release.

15. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@bwfcwalshy
    Wouldn't releasing it have people de-compile it and find exploits? That'll be good if they report them, but if not then it could be a way to bypass it.
    Seeing as other mods also check the JARs that can also help find exploits

I'm curious to what it checks for, but that's probably confidential.

16. @ipodtouch0218 We are making sure that you cannot bypass it easily so even if you do decompile it is not as easy as just looking what it checks for and bypassing it. We have the project up on GitHub currently if you want to contribute https://github.com/bwfcwalshyPluginDev/JarChecker the Checker class is where the action is, it is also a mess and will be cleaned up soon.

17. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@bwfcwalshy
    Nah, I'm not that far enough into Java development to do something that you wouldn't think of.
    (Also can't figure out GitHub :/)

18. Offline

MinniPvP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.