Ether ( Seen On BuxVille )

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jammieisftw, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Offline

jammieisftw

Ok... Ive seen this ether plugin on BuxVille, its a place where people can gather resources without messing up the main world... But its obviously not on release... I wonder if someone can make this plugin... OR a link if i didnt search hard enough... Thanks...

2. Offline

Mukrakiish

What do you mean they can gather resources without messing up the main world? Like...the ore and blocks just slowly regenerate? How does it work exactly?

3. Offline

jammieisftw

its a world... But people mine there and basically grief the world to gather resources, But it gets reset every so often...

4. Offline

Mukrakiish

Ooooh. I understand now. Its a totally separate section.

I imagine its simply a cornered off section of the world using regions, you go there to mine the heck out of it then they waltz in there and use WE to just do //regen in the areas to regenerate all the chunks back to original form. That's my guess from what you've explained to me.

5. Offline

jammieisftw

Can i have link to regions?

6. Offline

Mukrakiish

Just have a look at WG (World Guard).

Or if you don't like that flavor...have a look at Regios though I'm not sure where its at...haven't been around here much these days.

7. Offline

jammieisftw

World Guard isn't compatible with 1.2 yet

8. Offline

Mukrakiish

I didn't say it was. I didn't even know that was part of this equation.

Personally, I don't touch new version of MC until the essentials are caught up (WE, WG, Perms, CB-RB etc).