Eternal Banishment - Bring down the trolls!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Wesley R Tech, May 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Wesley R Tech

Plugin category: Trolling/Fun

Minecraft version: 1.13

Suggested name: Eternal Banishment

What I want: My server has this very annoying, very egotistical hacker. I could just ban him. But oh. Oh no. I want to banish him to the Shadow Realm, one of the custom dimensions on my server. Every time he leaves the designated prison world, I want him teleported straight back into it. Basically, keeping him trapped there forever.

He's very crafty, so I want to make sure he stays in that dimension no matter what!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: The permission that identifies who to banish.

Ideas for config: Just defines which world to banish him to. In my case it's the aforementioned "Shadow Realm" aka "survival_shadow"

When I'd like it by: 3 days from now. That's when his trial for crimes against humanity is! :) Haha

2. Offline

Dai_Kunai

I finished your plugin. The config has the ability to specify a world (use the name of the folder, which I believe you said was survival_shadow). That's what I defaulted it to anyway, so it should be fine without any work. There is the permission eternalbanishment.reload to reload the config (if you change the world) and the actual permission to banish someone that is required is eternalbanishment.banished. Keep in mind that OP players automatically get this permission, so they make require a -eternalbanishment.banished permission (negative permission) to not deal with this.

Enjoy the punishment! :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/if4q3sxlt07ed82/EternalBanishment.jar?dl=0

3. Offline

Wesley R Tech

Thank you SO MUCH!

This is great, I'll let you know how the hacker likes it >:)

One problem - the banishment world is a nether-esque world, with a top bedrock layer. For some reason, I always seem to be teleported to the top of the world (above the bedrock layer)

Is there any way I can specify the teleport location within the banishment world, or better yet have the player attempting to escape teleport back to the coordinates from which they left? (Last known coordinates within the banishment world)

Nevermind! /setworldspawn does the trick!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2020
  4. Offline

Dai_Kunai

Yeah sorry, setting the world spawn is mentioned in the config, but I forgot to add it to this post. My b.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.