Question Essentials:

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Scorpionvssub, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Scorpionvssub

Is it possible to let essentials run a specific command on someones FIRST join. not their second or third but their first. Next to welcoming them i want to run a command just 1s for them saving loads of questions and annoyance.

Ive seen plugins for it but they tend to do way more then i intend to want when a player first joins, i use essentials on the welcoming part for >>> welcome <displayname> kits given on that point, then pex for auto grouping. and all other perms. but most first join also do that and check for gm and god knows what..

2. Offline

wolfpack49587

It depends.

You can use a commandblock. If you want them to get a kit when joining the system "kitadder" is smart. If you name a kit "starter" it'll automatically give you starter.

Hope this helped.

3. Offline

Scorpionvssub

im not keen on placing command blocks all over the place they arent as safe and people think they are. 1 small bug and 1 simple minded person and the block doesnt say "hello and welcome" but stop or shutdown or op @p Ment for example if someone joined and i wanted it to run the command to automaticly claim a plot(incase a plot plugin doesnt have the auto on join claim system)

Apperantly noone no matter what has permission to do /help at all :confused:

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.