Problem/Bug Essentials "Usermap Not initialized"

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Gromie_Bear, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Gromie_Bear

Hey Bukkit forum!
    I got this proplem with ny essentials plugin where i cant type anything And my Pre/sufixes dossent work... Help me here please. im using this link to download: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/essentials
    Heres 2 pictures. one ingame: upload_2017-10-10_21-57-56.png and one in console: upload_2017-10-10_21-58-14.png
    Please help me Thanks. :)

Attached Files:

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Gromie_Bear
    What update are you on? If it is higher than 1.7, use EssentialX:
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted not allowed paid resource url>

If the problem still persists, post the full console log. You can get the log by going into the /<server>/logs/recent.txt file and copying all the text in there. If it is too long for bukkit, use pastebin.com and reply with the link.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2021
  3. Offline

Gromie_Bear

@Zombie_Striker The server is 1.12.2 and its a Craftbukkit server. does other plugins than from Bukkit work for it?
    Also should i download all of them or just one?
    also do i need to delete all Essentials.jar files i have on the server curently?

upload_2017-10-11_6-52-32.png

upload_2017-10-11_6-58-38.png

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017
  4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@Gromie_Bear
    1. I'm not sure about the first question. If you're asking if you can use spigot plugins, then it depends on how the plugin was built.
    2. Download only the modules you need. If you just need prefix, download the base jar along with the chat.
    3. Yes. Delete all the old essential jars and replace them with the new versions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.