Question Essentials, unable to use read books or use swords

Discussion in 'General Help' started by C0reCreati0ns, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

C0reCreati0ns

So Im assuming its from EssentialsAntiBuild, because once I remove that plugin, I can use the Books again.

Im setting up a server, for my viewers of my stream, and many others, but am having complications setting it up, I have been setting it up for a few months now, Didn't realize how much you had to do, and with that having to work, and school in-between it all is difficult. My plugins consist of,
    BungeePortals, ChatControl, ChestShop, citizens, Clearlag, CreativeGates, essnetials 2.x, essentialsChat, EssentialsGeoIP, essentialsProtect, essentialsSpawn, EssentialsXMPP, FrameProtect, HolographicDisplays, hub, Lockette, massiveCore, Multiverse-Core-2.5, MultiversPortals2.5, MultiversSignPortals,PermissionsEx-1.23.2, ProtocolLib,SuperHub-5-1.8.3, Vault, WarpSigns, WorldEdit, worldguard-6.0.0-beta-05

Sorry for the mash list of Plugins, I've Tried a few things, and separated a few things, I have been testing, and learning everything to know about nodes, plugins essentials, and Permissions.

On Permissions, with PermissionsEx, here is my permissions file ' http://pastebin.com/MGXuBNPW '
    If anybody can help or need more files from my server, i'd add them to this, this is my first post, I have tried searching up my problems, and most of them, I've gotton to the point where I need help one last time.

Also including with this, Im using Bungee as you can tell from my plugins, is Im running Multiple servers, a Prison, Creative, and a Hub, and I wish to add more in the future for MiniGames and others, and from this, I am having problems with my Prison server, Needing a Scoreboard to show ranksup and stuff, but im having a hard time finding anything for my Prison, I am using the plugin called ' Prison, and version 2.1.1' I am also having trouble Allowing them to Buy stuff from signs, I was able to get them to build on their plot, here is the permissions for that server ' http://pastebin.com/MgxmkP3i '

Also, I apologize that I'm posting this, and not using bukkit, I am using Spigot 1.8.3

2. Moved to Bukkit Alternates.

3. Offline

Forcedown

I just fixed this same issue. It is multiverse core 2.5. type /mvm modify set pvp true
    It for some reason over-rid the world guard regions and the server settings

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.