Essentials TP and TPPOS does not work on Command Blocks

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Nanukk, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nanukk

Hi I've been struggling for days to get this right, command blocks are enabled on my server...I can use the /spawnpoint command on the command block. But Essentials breaks TP and TPPOS on command blocks.

I used:
    /tppos @p -1011 71 1227
    tppos @p -1011 71 1227
    /tp @p -1011 71 1227
    tp @p -1011 71 1227

on the command blocks, nothing happens...however if I type it like so

/tppos [MyPlayerName] -1011 71 1227

it works...

So something is wrong with @p @a and @r on the command line only in Command Blocks...

HOWEVER

/spawnpoint @p -1011 71 1227 WORKS!

Any suggestions or plugin fixes? Let me know soon

PS I could resolve this issue if someone could tell me how to stop /setspawn setting my respawns randomly within 16 radiuses and resolving it to a 1 block radius. (I tried EVERYTHING...someone said it has to do with vanilla minecraft, however I see servers having 1 block radius spawns everywhere no matter what version of minecraft)

2. Offline

obscurehero

Nanukk

You want exact spawns? You can use EssentialsSpawn. It does this. Not only that, it allows for specific spawns by group, if you want that.

3. Offline

Nanukk

Actually...EssentialsSpawn doesn't give an exact spawn...it still spawns you in a radius of 16 blocks...that is why I set up a code in command blocks to spawn the player and set an exact spawn using vanilla commands...

However, Essentials overwrites the tp command and my command blocks won't initialize /tppos @[p, r, a] [x y z] nor /tp @[p, r, a] [x y z]

PS I'm running a BukkitForge server...so it isn't CraftBukkit...

I found this on the console window of my server:
    2013-08-21 17:04:52 [INFO] [BukkitForge] @ issued server command: tp@p -1011 71 1227
    2013-08-21 17:04:52 [INFO] [STDOUT] Error: Player not found.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  4. Offline

Necrodoom

Locked. Mods are not supported here, contact them for support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.