[ESSENTIALS]Some issues I'm having? Getting no reply on the essentials topic. :/

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by discoverdan, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

discoverdan

Hey, essentials is a great plugin, I'm just not getting a reply on the official essentials forum topic! :(

I'm just having a couple of problems...

1. I can't seem to disable the ability to do colored signs? I've tried putting "- -essentials.signs.color" in the specific permissions group and I've tried removing it all together, yet the group can still do coloured signs? How do I disable it?

2. Nicknames aren't working, something to do with PEX maybe? The nickname shows on the player list (tab) but not when you type.

3. Is there a command to list your personally set /homes? Just in case you forget?

4. When I do /home <randomhomenamehere> it teleports me to my first home/bed. Is there a way to disable this so it just simply says "home does not exist."? I already have "spawn-if-no-home: false"...

5. Is there any way to add SEPARATE cool-down and warm-up timers for the /tp and /home commands? I'd like even the Admins and myself to have to wait for the cooldown for the /home teleports, but the issue is when I disable the cooldown/warmup permission for myself and the Admins, we have to wait for the cooldown/warmups on teleports to players too, so when we really need to teleport it's impossible. But I'd still like the /home commands to have a warmup/cooldown. Any ideas?

Thanks.

2. Offline

discoverdan

Still having the issues. I mostly need to find a solution to number 5... I've found the solution to 4, but it seems you can only list them when you have hit the limit for homes you can have, you can view the list by typing the command '/home'. But if you do it with less set /homes than your limit it sends you to your bed or last set home...

Also, is there any plugins that add some commands to list all players homes with a command such as '/listallhomes' and also list your personal homes with a command such as just '/listhomes'? This would be extremely useful. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.