Solved Essentials Signs Not Working!?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MagicRecon, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MagicRecon

Ok so first before anyone asks yes i have removed the '#' from all the signs i want to use, i can even use 'disposal' and 'balance' however its only 'buy' and 'sell' that are not working. when someone clicks the sign nothing happens, no messages nothing? i have it laid out right and the sell/buy symbol is blue any ideas?

please help!! this is the only thing i need to sort out before i release my server!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  2. Offline

c0mp

MagicRecon, doublecheck your permissions? Make sure you've got essentials.buy, and not essentails.buy (I see and do that one a lot, easy to overlook, and the reason that I now copy and paste my permissions as much as possible).

Aside from that, I'm not entirely familiar with how the economy portion of Essentials works as I've not delved into that aspect of it, but you'll want to check any relevant options in the config.yml and make sure everything is enabled as far as that goes. You should also check to see if there's perhaps some sort of plugin dependency, such as Vault or the like, that Essentials may need to hook into.

3. Offline

Necrodoom

as c0mp said, make sure you have essentials.signs.use.buy permission. also paste your config.yml so i can double check your signs.

4. Offline

MagicRecon

nevermind it sorted, i dont know why but it sorted its self after a restart, even though it didnt work after numerous restarts lol but thanks for the replys!

5. Offline

Scratchoxforce

I would like to know how to actually enable the essentials.buy because i have it all spelled correctly but it does not work. Please help me. If you help me I'll give you [cake]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.