Problem/Bug Essentials Sign Shops!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Matroy, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Matroy

Hello, i can buy from sign shops (ESSENTIALS) when I'm OP, but i can't buy from them when I'm a Builder rank, i've set permissions for Builder and im posting the pastebin for you.

Essentials.cfg, EssentialsVersion
    bPermissions.yml, bPermissions Version 1.8
    WorldGuard.cfg, WorldGuard: version 5.9

Essentials last downloaded 2015-01-02: Essentials-2.x-SNAPSHOT.jar
    That's the Essentials I'm using, latest for Bukkit what I can see, I got no error codes and the sign is active it just doesn't work for any player except OPs.

I've made som changed in Essentials cfg and I'm not sure if i screwed something up! =S

I really don't know what can be wrong, i've got it working before =S
    Can it be something with WordGuard?

PLEASE, if you answer me, Tahg me, i beg you, or else i maybe won't see it.

{{{{EDIT}}}}
    It's not WorldGuard, Essentials.cfg or ChestShop that causes the problem from what I've tried.

WorldGuard: I tried to use SignShop outside any protected area
    Essentials.cfg: Removed the cfg file and restarted server and allowed SignShop [BUY] & [SELL]
    ChestShop: Removed the whole plugin and tried, still no results.

I really can't figure it out, i keep the update here.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  2. Offline

Tecno_Wizard

@Matroy, i haven't used worldguard in a while, but i believe item interaction is false by default, which would fall under that catagory and cause the problem you are speaking of. Acutally, i had the same problem setting up a server for a friend.

3. Offline

Matroy

@Tecno_Wizard Yeah, problem is that I don't think it's the WG that cause the issue since I'm trying my shop outside any region, aaaand I had it work before, so I can't find the problem =S

It's working when I'm an OP so i think it gotta be something with the Permission.yml, and I've given the permissions which leads it back to Essentials.cfg, but I can't find anything there and I'm so tired on scrolling around in that file..

{EDIT}
    Changed the Permissions:
    - signs.use.buy
    - signs.use.sell
    - signs.use.*

to

- essentials.signs.use.buy
    - essentials.signs.use.sell
    - essentials.signs.use.*

Still no result..

{EDIT]#2
    Removed Essentials folder completely and restarted my server, allowed "signs.buy" & "signs.sell" in Essentials.cfg without any results..

So it's not WorldGuard and it's not Essentials.cfg that causes the problem.

C'mon, someone gotta have an idea? I've been sitting with this issue in hours now just trying to figure it out.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
  4. Offline

Bobcat00

What version of CraftBukkit? What version of Essentials? What version of WorldGuard?

5. Offline

Matroy

@Bobcat00 WorldGuard: version 5.9
    CraftBukkit: version 1.8
    Essentials: version 2.13.1

The thing is that it worked for some days ago and i haven't made any big changes that should involve making the SignShop stop working =S

6. Offline

Bobcat00

You apparently didn't read the instructions for 1.8. It tells you that you need a new version of Essentials and where to get it.

7. Offline

Matroy

@Bobcat00 It didn't tell me anything and it worked for a few days back, but I'll look into it, thanks.

{EDIT}
    @Bobcat00 Oh, my bad, yes I got the latest version of Essentials and i got it from here.
    But I can't make it tell me what version it is in-game :p

I wanna give a reward to the person who helps me but idk what :'(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.