Essentials help;

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DemonCraft, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DemonCraft

Well, seeing as lots of people have told me Essentials is a really bad Plugin and everything and it causes me NOT to be able to log onto my server even though it's the 1185 build, I'm done with Essentials, I'd rather have a five extra Plugins or so rather than one that is messy.

Anyways some things I need help with.
    What are some good Plugins to replace some of the things Essentials did, like the following;

Message of the day and how when you typed /help the menu was really neat and organized and had pages and such.

Where you sleep in a bed and that becomes your home and you can type /home to get to it or set your home by /sethome or something.

A nice /list, /players, or something that lists everyone who is on along with the Prefixes and is color codded like the Essentials one was.

A Plugin for /setspawn and /spawn. (Obvious what it does)

A Plugin where you can Teleport to other players, to teleport accept and such with timers?

Something where I can just do like /i 49 5000 and it will put 5,000 obsidian into my inventory or I can pick a player, etc.

God mode.

Also any suggestions to more Essential things?

NOTE: I would like for anything to have permission nodes.

2. Offline

Zaros

3. Offline

matter123

he wants help finding alternatives to essenitals

4. Offline

Zaros

CommandBook for Admin commands and other cool things
    MCDocs for server documentation and massive motd/rules/help page customization

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.