Essentials Group Manager Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by AllFacesX2, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AllFacesX2

I have Essentialschat.jar. I don't understand what you mean by the second part. Remove which tag in the group.yml?

necrodoom do you mean change a folders prefix config? Where would the essentials chat prefix value be?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  2. Offline

Sweatyyyy

3. Offline

AllFacesX2

Sweatyyyy would it be under the plugin.yml file in EssentialsChat?

I don't see a config file in EssentialsChat, which is why i'm confused how i'd even have an essentials chat prefix there.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  4. Offline

Sweatyyyy

AllFacesX2
    Click essentials folder, go to config, scroll down to essentials chat, delete all the parts that you have GROUP there

5. Offline

AllFacesX2

Could you please show me what that looks like somehow Sweatyyyy

6. Offline

Sweatyyyy

AllFacesX2

7. Offline

AllFacesX2

Sweatyyyy I have it working! But now it doubles the name. It says [Owner][Owner]Alex. Any idea how to fix that?

8. Offline

Rockon999

AllFacesX2
    Okay... did you change the groupmanager prefix to include the rank? That would do it...

9. Offline

AllFacesX2

Yeah i did. Should i make it so it doesn't?

10. Offline

Rockon999

AllFacesX2
    Wait... do you have another chat plugin installed? Essentials shouldn't double it up... or if you don't set 'add-prefix-suffix' to false in the config :)

11. Offline

AllFacesX2

Rockon999 I've fixed it. But now i can't find the folder where all of the information is stored, so i won't be able to fix it in advanced. I've been looking for it for literally two hours..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.