Solved Essentials for 1.8.9

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by DududoesMC, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DududoesMC

I am currently working on a new server and I was using the official pre release version of essentials for 1.7.10 and it corrupted the server where it didn't allow you to use commands, I had only just figured this out but I really do need essentials on my server there are lots of things that would be EXTREMELY handy to have essentials for. So if there are any developers that can help me in making an unofficial version of essentials that is near identical to the official but is compatible with 1.8.9, please tell me in the comments and hopefully we can start developing. If you can successfully help me with my issue, I am offering a free rank on my server, with free access and a possible developer/other staff position.

~Sincerely DududoesMC

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

DududoesMC

I have, but it is missing a little bit compared to the official essentials.

4. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

5. Offline

DududoesMC

But my server is Bukkit, sorry.

6. Offline

CrazyLukeHD

@DududoesMC You are able to use SpigotEssentials, even if you are using Bukkit.

7. Offline

DududoesMC

It doesn't work...

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  8. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

Can you describe what "doesnt work"? Because my server is 1.8.8 and Essentials 2.0 has every feature and works absolutely fine. Can you provide your console log when it starts up?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  9. Offline

CrazyLukeHD

Did you edit the config file correctly? Try running the plugin on a separate 1.8.8 server without any other plugins and/or without editing the config file. Tell me if that works or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.