Plugin Help Essentials 1.8 Not Working ("Essentials reloaded TeamCity.")

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by TedTheGamerYT, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TedTheGamerYT

I recently updated my server to Spigot 1.8 (I know this is Bukkit forums, but they are pretty much similar, and when I sign up for Spigot forums it asks me to pass a captcha, and they never give me one to complete) and got 1.8 essentials. The reload is not working. When i do /essentials reload it says "Essentials reloaded TeamCity." Nothing happens. Please help!

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@TedTheGamerYT First of all, feel free to post here. This section (Bukkit Alternatives) is specifically for things that are not Bukkit, most common being Spigot.
    Second, whatever TeamCity is, it sounds like it is interfering with your /essentials command. Please use the plugin-specific command /essentials:essentials reload, and see if that fixes it. Essentials tries to make any conflicting command win, so if you for example have a better vanish plugin, Essentials won't mess with it's /v since for you to have installed it means it's better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.