Error on Server Startup

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Iroh, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Iroh

Hey,
    I don't often post here as I can usually solve most of my problems however I cannot seem to figure out what my issue is now. Whenever I start a server on my pc I get this:
    Code:
    C:\Users\Nate\Desktop\server>java -Xmx2048M -jar craftbukkit.jar -o true
    Loading libraries, please wait...
    2014-05-21 17:47:08,854 ERROR Error processing element Queue: CLASS_NOT_FOUND
    2014-05-21 17:47:10,171 ERROR Unable to locate appender TerminalConsole for logger
    I am running 1.7.9-R0.1 (Build #03084), and I am using the default bat file:
    Code:
    java -Xmx2048M -jar craftbukkit.jar -o true
    PAUSE
    - Iroh

2. Offline

MrSparkzz

Iroh
    This seems to be a known problem and my best guess would be that this problem pertains to the craftbukkit.jar file. I haven't been able to find a solution, but you could always try a different build of craftbukkit for the time being.

3. Offline

Iroh

Do you have any idea when this started?

4. Offline

MrSparkzz

Iroh
    I think this problem arose from 1.7.2 in that big update, I haven't seen it before.

Did you resolve your issue?

5. Offline

Iroh

Yup that fixed it.

6. Offline

MrSparkzz

Iroh
    Just for reference, what build did you use in place of the #03084 beta build?

7. Offline

Iroh

#2974 first 1.7 beta build.

8. Offline

Bobcat00

I'm using 3084 and haven't had this problem. But I also specify -Dlog4j.configurationFile

9. Offline

Iroh

Pretty sure modifying the log wouldn't cause any additional issues.

10. Offline

MrSparkzz

Bobcat00
    I haven't had this problem with the build Iroh was using, but it seems different people get different results. Maybe it has something to do with the system or java version.

11. Offline

Bobcat00

lroh's problem had to do with the logger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.