Error breaking infinity block of AOneBlock

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by speedyfen, Jul 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

speedyfen

Hi. I'm desesperated. I'm new with this things, and I've spent a lot of time trying to solve this, without results (starting sorry because of my english, not my language).

Whenever anyone tries to mine his infinite block of his island, sometimes it bugs (and seems like air block, or even kinda unbreaking) it retrieves on console this error:

Error breaking infinity block AOneBlock

What can I do? I'm running server on Paper 1.17.1, with the latest BentoBox/AOneBlock plugins, so I don't know.

Thanks a lot in advise. I'm feeling kinda ignorant yet.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  2. Offline

pixelrider2000

Not sure if I'm the only person but I don't really understand your problem. I would appreciate you elaborating on your issue.

3. Offline

speedyfen

The block seems like it doesn't update.

I.E.: My infinity block is stone. Then I mine it and get the cobblestone; then, appears, i.e., oak_log. I mine it but block turned just air (it doesnt, just problem of updating block, because if you jum over it, player get's bugged. Meanwhile this excepction appears . You can even see the item (oak_log x1) falling throw this "air" block, till I force it updating placing another block at his place.

Sorry for my explaining.

It also appears whenever I'm trying another task like harvesting wheat. If I do it "some quickly", even kinda normal, it shows that on console and shows kinda problems of updating it ingame.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2021
  4. Offline

Shqep

@speedyfen
    Cannot invoke "org.bukkit.inventory.meta.ItemMeta.hasEnchant(org.bukkit.enchantments.Enchantment)" because the return value of "org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack.getItemMeta()" is null
    That's the error message.

It's a problem with one of the BlockBreakEvents you registered. One of them tried to access a null pointer.
    More specifically, in CutCleanListener.java, line 27.

5. Offline

speedyfen

Ok, so I understand i have to decompile bentobox.jar or aoneblock.jar? And after doing that... what should I do? Find that file inside -.jar and find line 27... and then? This is not a plugin bluit by me, just an user with null idea of programming, but trying everything.

If you please teach me some instructions, I'd thank you a really lot <3

6. Offline

Shqep

@speedyfen
    Decompiled code isn't source code, it could have already been messed with by the compiler.
    me.immortal.CustomEnchants.Listeners.CutCleanListener.onPlayerBreakBlock(CutCleanListener.java:27)

The easiest way is that you contact the author and ask them to fix this.
    The other way is that you extract all decompiled files into a project, and add checks for that one line, recompile everything back and hope that it works.
    In the case that you don't have Java experience and you chose the second option, why?

EDIT: Oh you said you didn't make it. Oops.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.