Question Enjin User Inventory Missing

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Clan Butt Toucher, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I run a multi-gaming community site that uses Enjin, and I've set up a Points system where members can purchase virtual items (mostly images that represent our in-jokes & our clan lore).

Members earn Points through through forum, community participation, unlock certain achievements or clan ranks, or they can buy points outright.

I also eventually plan to set up a subscription service that gives them X amount of points per week, but the issue below is stopping me from going forward on that:

When purchased, these virtual items are not showing up on our their User Profile anywhere, nor is there any sort of User Inventory Page or Trophy Case available where they can go to to see or show off their items to others.

I'm not sure how to enable that. Please advise.

Note: We also have nothing to do with Minecraft, nor its in-game items, nor do any of these items get applied as game items elsewhere for any of our supported games. I also posted a thread 6 months ago on the Enjin forums asking for help there but got no response. I thought I'd try here as well.

PS. It would also be nice if I could use it to set up a virtual economy on the site that allowed members to trade these virtual items with each other on our site, but the feature that allows them to share points is a nice placeholder in the meantime.

Thanks in advance,
    Clan Butt Toucher
    butt-touchers.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.