Plugin Request Enjin Cumulative Donation Rank

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by XinityDevs, Dec 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

XinityDevs

Hi,

I'm not sure what to call the plugin, don't really care about the name, but I need a plugin that is compatible with the DonationCraft plugin from Enjin that:

When people donate a certain amount like if they buy $20 of perks, it gives them a rank based on how much they've donated.
    E.g. if Steve donates for $1-10 worth of perks, he gets [Donor] rank but if he donates for $11-$20 worth of perks, he gets [VIP] rank.

I hope I've explained this well enough, need it to be configurable too as they are not actual rank names, just examples, more or less I need a plugin that can read how much a player has donated on the Enjin Donation Craft so I can make it run a command to give them a rank.

I can pay for the plugin if required as it is a need for my server.

If you have any questions about this, just ask and I'll do my best to explain and answer.

Other Information:

If you can, call the plugin "AusWorldRanks" and allow it to be configurable if possible. I know this is a big task of a plugin but it would not only help out me, it would help out others in need.

Anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.