Enderpearl Rename

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MoejoeAw44, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MoejoeAw44

Simple enough, I want an enderpearl timer (config) that renames the item to the cooldown and it updates every 10 ticks.
    The "Enderpearl name (Finished)" message should display for 2 seconds. Once all those mumbo jumbo messages are over, the name is reset back to it's original name.

Enderpearl Name (Cooldown): http://prntscr.com/7csp47
    Enderpearl Name (Finished): &cCooldown ended.
    Enderpearl Cooldown (In Chat): &cEnderpearl cooldown remaining: 5.1 seconds.

If you're feeling nice, add a configuration. It's not needed, but would be cool!

No permissions, no commands, not needed ASAP (Although it would be nice).

WizzedPlayz and NewDevOnTheBlock like this.
  2. Offline

MoejoeAw44

3. Offline

MoejoeAw44

4. Offline

WATWtomanik3

@MoejoeAw44 That would be kind-a laggy its better to do, when enderpearl is clicked display the time. Would you still like an enderpearl plugin if time is displayed when the enderpearl is clicked ? + I can add permissions.

5. Offline

MoejoeAw44

@WATWtomanik3 You can try, and yes. Sorry for the late reply.

6. Offline

WATWtomanik3

@MoejoeAw44 You still want an update very 0,5 second ? (it will cause more lagg then only show the time when the item is clicked)

7. Offline

MoejoeAw44

@WATWtomanik3 Do you think you can make a toggle feature for it? I'd like both, but suited for different servers (kitpvp the auto update, and factions the click). Hope this is possible!

8. Offline

ItsGameTime

9. Offline

Sw_aG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.