Solved Enderdragon Problem

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by xlxLoixlx, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xlxLoixlx

Help please, On my brand new server, there is a problem with the End. When i went to the end to test it, there are always 2 enderdragons instead of one. I have End_Reset (Plugin) but everytime it resets the end, there are still 2 enderdragons, i could always do /killall enderdragons and then spawn 1 in. But what if someone wants to kill the dragon when im offline? If someone could tell me or show me how to fix this, i would be happy!

2. Offline

Omnitv

Alot of people love having two ender dragons on their server, but any way.
    If you could show us you're plugin list, that would be very helpful. :3

xlxLoixlx likes this.
  3. Offline

xlxLoixlx

Thanks for replying! I wouldnt want 2 enderdragons because then, it would be harder and take longer to kill the dragons! Well uhm, i dont know how to send the file, but ill name all of my plugins
    Plugins List
    • AuthMe
    • BkCommonLib v1.20
    • Cannons
    • ChestShop
    • Citizens
    • CombatTag
    • CoreProtect
    • EasyEnchant
    • EndReset
    • Essentials
    • EssentialsChat
    • EssentialsGEOIP
    • EssentialsGroupManager
    • EssentialsProtect
    • EssentialsSpawn
    • EssentialsXMPP
    • Factions
    • HeroicDeath
    • IConomy
    • Illegalname
    • MCEat
    • MobBountyReloaded
    • MobDisguise
    • NoLagg
    • obuJustShutTheHellUp
    • Punishmental
    • Spectate
    • SpongeRestore
    • VanishNoPacket
    • Vault
    • WorldeEdit

4. Offline

Omnitv

Shut the hell up plugin, interesting.
    No errors in you're console i assume?

xlxLoixlx likes this.
  5. Offline

xlxLoixlx

Nope, no errors in my console, the ShutTheHellUp plugin removes the [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Message. Which I used to get ALOT, before installing this plugin

6. Offline

Omnitv

Probably means that you either A)Do not have sufficient Ram allocated to youre server. B)Someone overloaded the server / crashes the server.

For you're dragons issue. Try a fresh server no plugins ect, then add them one by one then see if it solves it. it may be time consuming but that might be the way.

xlxLoixlx likes this.
  7. Offline

xlxLoixlx

Oh ok, thanks for the help! I will have to try this tommorow though, as it is 1:31 AM where im at, and im very sleepy :(

Woah! Amazing, I just deleted the obuJustShutTheHellUp plugin as a guess, and guess what? ONLY 1 DRAGON! Thank you so much!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  8. Offline

Omnitv

Oh...Ok, i guess it didn't want to shut up. *No pun intended*
    No prob.

9. Offline

jaboy

[quote="xlxLoixlx, post: 1165507, member: 90690190"removes the [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?[/quote]
    if you dont want that ... you can turn it off in bukkit.yml by setting "warn-on-overload" to false

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.