Ender Pearl Zone/Command Disabler

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jazzman170, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Offline

jazzman170

I'm hoping somebody can make a plugin that allows me to make a zone where in that zone it disables ender pearl teleportations as well as a list of commands that i can specify, like /sethome and /home

So the config would be something like this:

Zone1:

Ender Pearl Teleportation: True/False

Commands to disable:
    "/back"
    "/sethome"
    "/home"

Parkour:

Ender Pearl Teleportation: True/False (i would pick false for this zone)

Commands to disable:
    "/back"
    "/heal"
    "/feed"
    "/sethome"
    "/home"

And so on and so forth for whatever i put in there. It would say to players in that zone if they use a pearl "Sorry teleportation is forbidden here" and for commands "Sorry commands are disabled here"

If somebody could make this i would be eternally grateful!

2. Offline

turqmelon

Not sure about enderpearls, but WorldGuard has a flag to block commands.

3. Offline

jazzman170

hmm. This makes my parkour areas quite difficult. I have /back enabled for people that die or need to get back to where they were last. Problem is if i cant disable ender pearls then they simply use those to reach the end and loot the daily chest for good rewards. Also they may just as well set that point as their home point. So i need to find a way to disable enderpearl teleportation either in a zone (preferred) or world wide. Then i run into the problem of i gotta be able to use that same zone to disable /back, /home, and /sethome.

4. Offline

Reptar_

Maybe not give them ender pearls? Make it a blacklisted item. Then, as turqmelon said, use WorldGuard's flags to block the commands.

5. Offline

jazzman170

does essentials allow me to blacklist that item? Even so, does that stop the player from getting them from enderman or just from using them? I dont want to disable them completely, just in certain zones, hence why i would like a plugin like this made :) If i have no other choice then i sappose i would blacklist them but thats just a huge waste of a fun item.

6. Offline

Reptar_

I'm pretty sure it does, and it stops them from using it.