Ender Dragon Throws Blocks on Contact!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Qaisar101, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Offline

Qaisar101

Hello!

Thank you for opening this thread up. I was wondering if one of you are kind enough to make a plugin that basically turns the block that the ender dragon comes in contact with to sand and throws it, while keeping the same texture of the block. It will place itself or break on impact. Have you guys played Dragons or Dragon Escape on MinePlex? If not, look it up on YouTube and that is what I mean. THANK YOU!

More details:
    Version: 1.7.9
    Title: (Whatever is cool)

With all due respect,
    Mr. Perfection

P.S. That's my nick name! :p

2. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

i hope this is made, it would be cool but destructive for some servers. it would need to be compatible with mobgriefing though

3. Offline

Qaisar101

Maybe you could make a flag called 'dragon-entity' and if it is disabled, blocks don't go everywhere. (Like WorldGuard).

4. Can you not change your font and make it all italic. Bugs people. Otherwise, this would take a bit of time. I'm not saying it's hard.

5. Offline

Qaisar101

I'm sorry for bugging you, but I have seen this in so many servers. I'm thinking that there is already a plugin for it. I looked up as many Bukkit plugins in that category, finding no matches to what I need!

P.S. Sorry. Just love Arial!

6. Offline

bubba1234119

Done with it, I will be uploading it shortly.

[quote uid=90642789 name="bubba1234119" post=2581572]Done with it, I will be uploading it shortly.[/quote]

Done with it, here is the jar and source. It cancels breaking blocks inside of a worldguard area or something similar but the blocks can land in a worldguarded region.
    Jar: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Source: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Bukkit: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/enderdragonblocks/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
  7. Offline

Qaisar101

[quote uid=90642789 name="bubba1234119" post=2581651]Done with it, here is the jar and source. It cancels breaking blocks inside of a worldguard area or something similar but the blocks can land in a worldguarded region.
    Jar: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Source: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Bukkit: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/enderdragonblocks/[/quote]

I cannot thank you enough for making a plugin that I suggested! You are the best, keep that in mind! Anyways, I'm reading it right now. Don't worry. I'm gonna give you credit for this. And sorry if I do not understand some Java development things. I'm only 11.

With all due respect,
    Qaisar

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
  8. Offline

bubba1234119

You're welcome, I make plugins to help people. I am continuing to update the plugin on the Bukkit page. Everyone has to start somewhere.