"End of Stream" error happening 100% of the time

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Mineverse.com, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mineverse.com

Hey guys - I've run into an interesting bug.

Upon attempting to log on to my server, users are getting cannot login errors and "End of stream" errors.

I've seen this thread:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/connection-lost-end-of-stream-v-bukkit-1-3-1-r1-r2.92897/

which recommends using /dev/random unstead of /dev/urandom

So I edited my java.security and changed it over to /random and it seemed to be working for a few hours. Users connected, things were good. It wasn't until my users tried to reconnect that I'm getting these errors again. I suspect it's related, but I don't know enough about this to fix it.

This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.4.5-R0.2-b2488jnks (MC: 1.4.5) (Implementing API version 1.4.5-R0.2)

I see these errors in the log:

CONSOLE:
    [INFO] (user) [/(ipremoved):50711] lost connection

2. Offline

briankdk

all serveres have been having problems for the last many hours..... so are u sure that you dont have the same issues as the rest of us - minecraft authentication server is just down...... happens sometimes...

3. Offline

Mineverse.com

I'm familiar with the 503 error that happens when mojang auth servers are down. I wasn't aware this was related. I didn't think anybody else was having trouble.. but thanks!

4. Offline

HyrulesLegend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.