Inactive [ECON] SimpleGold v0.7 - Simple Economy with Gold Ingots [1.2.3-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by EpicX112, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Offline

EpicX112

That is strange, thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will look into it.

2. Offline

tsr78

i tried to change the curency and could not do so

3. Offline

EpicX112

I just tried on my server, I changed it to diamond by setting config:
    Code:
    currency: 264
    Then reload plugins and it should work.

4. Offline

tsr78

i can not change curenccy and if i am to change to say apples should i change the amount letter to a or should it stay at . i need this because on my server all of us are on servival and we have mined out all the gold. it would be benificial to get this today because i have promised that today would be the only config day for the rest of the season.

i am so sorry about all these questions but how would i set this code and set the config
    could i for sake of all my members change it to say sticks

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  5. Offline

EpicX112

To do this in the config file set it to
    Code:
    currency: 260
    Reload your plugins, but you can either have the g there or leave it blank, don't change it to an a. When user purchases an item, it will say Bought item for #gold. This is something I forgot to change when I added the option to change currency. I will update that. However, don't put the a after the price, just leave it blank

Sticks would be 280. For a list of Item IDs go here
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Data_values

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

6. Offline

tsr78

never mind i just figured this out
    i find this a gre
    at function

i am sorry once more however i did this and it still did not function. i had to change the config file to a notepad file. was this wrong i need help looking at this it wont recegnise that what the new currency is and only recegnises [gold] if this was done correctly would the yellow word be [sticks] or still [gold]? i need a reply to this as soon as posible and what should i do

7. Offline

EpicX112

Download the file again, I added a command /gold-set [id number] this will set the currency. You have to be op to do this command.

8. Offline

tsr78

i have done all this first off it does not egnoledge the command exist
    and second it will not let me delete the first file. i am srry for all the trouble i may be causing

it would be usefull if u made the file you told me to download to fix my problems were downloadable thx

9. Offline

EpicX112

Download the jar file over again, the download simplegold link, replace the old one, reload your plugins. Then say you wanted sticks to be your currency, as OP run the command "/gold-set 280"

10. Offline

bryanlovescars

Hey i was wondering if there was any way i could set a sign to sell more than just a stack. If not i was also wondering if its normal that a block is placed in front of the sign that your selling at...when you sell. Thanks:)

11. Offline

EpicX112

What do you mean by just a stack, it will support selling 100 blocks to a player, but it will not support prices over 64, something i have to update. Another thing I have to work on, is not allowing blocks to be placed on the sign, you should not have this problem if users stand right in front of the sign

12. Offline

tsr78

wiat is the new currency yellow like gold if done cereectly

13. Offline

EpicX112

I don't know what you mean

14. Offline

tsr78

i mean like on the sign if you do it correctly [gold] will be in yellow so if you change the currency should [coal] be yellow letters

15. Offline

EpicX112

no, keep the top line [Gold], you shouldn't change anything about the sign if you change the currency, the only thing you can do is leave the g after the prices out

16. Offline

tsr78

it would be use ful to do the hole yellow text different word thing in your next update.

17. Offline

FinestGB

i have a problem, When i right click the sign with ingots equipped it does nothing, but when i right click the sign with the item (in my case Cake;354) it buys the item with gold but doesn't take anything from my inv, it pulls the gold from no where. all in all Buying with gold doesn't work, for me at least.

18. Offline

EpicX112

Cant you post how you have your sign set up, and have you changed the currency using the /gold-set command?

19. Offline

FinestGB

This is how i set up the sign:
    [Gold]
    Cake;354
    Buy;3;2g
    Sell;3;1g

I did that command but i don't fully understand it, i just type /gold-set 354 correct? but why is this needed?
    Sorry for my newbness

20. Offline

EpicX112

/gold-set sets the currency, instead of buying things with gold, you have it setup to buy with cake :p

just tun /gold-set 266 and it should work

21. Offline

FinestGB

Ahhh Perfect, i'm such an idiot, Thanks for the quick reply too:D

22. Offline

Unatan

Is there a way to purchase potions with this method? like a healing potion? I know the base id for potions is 373 and getting a plain "potion" is doable but I can't get an end product like a healing potion.

23. Offline

EpicX112

That is one issue I have to work out. Items with ids like wool 35:5, cause some issues. I have not yet added support for potions, been working on it though :)

24. Offline

AlexDr0ps

what happens to the gold when you buy? do you have to stock the 'sign' and you can take the gold people payed if you own the shop??

25. Offline

EpicX112

The gold just turns into the item, no stock or anything like that. This is meant to have shops that all users can go too to get items, not so much trading between players. Server admins should set up these signs so user can buy things like glowstone or other hard to get items.

26. Offline

jrmysrss

I was curious if eventually you would have support for multiple currencies?
    for example: Gold Ingots, and Gold Nuggets (the nuggets could be used as a currency of lower value)

also, when would the plugin be ready after R5 is released?

27. Offline

EpicX112

Yes I am working on the double currency and it is R5 ready.

28. Offline

Puxido

can you customize it? like change it from gold to something else like iron, or something from another plugin? because i found this one plugin that allows you to make coins of all types, but i would love to use this for npc shops and stuff like that. or maybe a bank!

29. Offline

EpicX112

If this is a mod loader mod, I think you can do it. If the coin has a item data value, like iron is 265, you can use /gold-set 265, to change the currency to iron. So lets say the coin has an data value of 450, you would use /gold-set 250

30. Offline

Puxido