Inactive [ECON] RealShop - Shop using chests [1337-1561]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Baptiste Pillot, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Offline

tickleman

SrJoben, sleite, Flipp and 6 others like this.
  2. Offline

Josh Harwood

i think i know what it is :D your plugin is not handling names correctly, i changed my name in the accounts to uppercase as your plugin stored it all lowercase and restarted the server and it was set to the figure i wanted

Another issue is nether goods are not tradable :(

3. Offline

denace

Is this working with iConomy 4.4?
    --- merged: Mar 7, 2011 5:24 PM ---
    Sorry, looks like there is no way to do this at the moment. Servercraft doesnt support FTP-Access, that makes the server management very difficult.
    You should change your server-provider.

4. Offline

tickleman

Wait that I create an update which will create default files when RealShop dir is empty.

5. Offline

denace

Is it compatible to iConomy 4.4? Looks like, someone had issues with it.

6. Offline

AntonyDream

> Removed drop items detection as this is a possible hack for players to steal items
    Are you planning to fix it? I really like the idea and dynamic prices, but why I need shop when everyone can steal from it?

> Display shop-chest catalogue and pricing with left-click into the chest
    Something strange with. It works for admin when left click on the chest, but not for default users, anyway if user trying to destroy chest he get this catalogue-message

7. Offline

godgodgodgo

I have set:
    "shopInfiniteBuy : when an item is buy, always keep it on chest (duplicate into world) (true/false)

to true but when i buy items from the shop it does not replace the items
    --- merged: Mar 7, 2011 7:38 PM ---
    Also I don't understand:
    "shopInfiniteSell : when an item is sold, it disapears from chest (and from world) (true/false)"

Could you please give me an example :)

8. Offline

thernztrom

Wow, If you could do that, that would be awesome! [​IMG]
    I'll wait for it since there is no other plugin that is this good and works good for me..

9. Any support for colored wool / dye ? Because each color should have a différent price, but i can't manage to choose a price for each color since colored wool is damaged wool :/

Any idea ?

10. Offline

tickleman

It's something I have to do, you're right !

11. Ok thank you, so now there is no support for the colored wool ? I tried 35/1 or 35:1 but nothing seems to work :(
    Thanks anyway :D

12. Offline

tickleman

In progress... please be patient.

13. Offline

Josh Harwood

any help?

14. Offline

tickleman

It seems to work, for me.
    --- merged: Mar 7, 2011 10:53 PM ---
    Next release (0.40) with work with it.
    Id will be 35:1
    --- merged: Mar 7, 2011 10:54 PM ---
    Next Release (0.40) will do this, and rename all configuration files to .txt files.

thernztrom and denace like this.
  15. Offline

Josh Harwood

any chance on geting name handling right?

16. Offline

denace

Thx, i will try it now.^^

17. Offline

tickleman

Not immediately, sorry. I need someone with uppercases in its name to make tests... Perhaps tomorrow... Thanks for being patient.
    --- merged: Mar 8, 2011 12:06 AM ---
    It's done, not ?
    RealShop should be compatible with all 4.x iConomy versions now, if they don't change their API until next big version number change (I hope : never ;))

18. Offline

totalAnarchy

So, dudes, is there any way now to disable people from drop stuff in the shop?
    i.e. they drop some gold ore in the shop without paying yet, mine it, get the stuff for free then.
    Any help?
    Moreover, why can't I sell some stuff with default settings?

19. Offline

tickleman

They can do this only if they have not enough money to pay, aren't they ?
    I will work on it, thus... Wait for some next releases

20. Offline

hawianguy1189

For some reason when some tries to sell or buy from the shops on my server it lags a little. I dont get that about not enough ram and blah blah it just a plugin lag. Any way to fix this? Im use iConomy feature

21. Offline

Josh Harwood

FEEL FREE TO USE MY SERVER :D giggabox.pirat3.com

22. Offline

cheepz

Hello!
    I have a question.
    I've configured all my files correctly, but when I go to use the shop, it says "transaction cancelled" why is that?

Build 493, I am using iConomy. 4.4

I have set the option in config to
    <something>=iConomy
    instead of whatever the default was.
    [MERGETIME="1299605038"][/MERGETIME]
    When I don't do anything, and just right click the chest and exit, I get transaction total of 0 coins, but it takes about 30 sec - 1 min for it to show up.

23. Offline

sunkid

You may want to check my github repository for my plugin CreativeStick. I just implemented an item selection method that I am actually quite excited about. It uses a concept of 'fuzzy strings' (my plugin's page has more on that), which allow for very flexible specification of item names. The main code is in com.iminurnetz.bukkit.util.MaterialUtils and com.iminurnetz.util.StringUtils feel free to use that code yourself!

24. Offline

Josh Harwood

you need to fix /rs help with some actual help text :p my users are trying to make shops and are bugging me over any wrong input showing them /rs help and then they do /rs help and it just says /rs help again..

a good feature to add would be shop names, so you can tell what shops are doing well from your status updates and which can be removed without fuss from users, as asking them is a nightmare :p

25. Offline

HoppyDragon

I'm using CB#521, iConomy 4.4.5, and RealShop 0.40 and RealShop is losing shops on server restart. I checked shops.txt however and the shops appear to still be there?

26. Offline

tickleman

No idea.
    No warning/error log into server.log or realshop.log when you enter/exit a shop ?
    How many players were connected on your server when you did ?
    [MERGETIME="1299656196"][/MERGETIME]
    There was a little problem with 0.40 and the /shop sell|buy|xsell|xbuy load from file. get the 0.41 and start your server again, I think this will be better now.

27. Offline

HoppyDragon

Okay, disregard my post now. I see within minutes of my post you updated and fixed the issue. Now to go test. :D
    [MERGETIME="1299656232"][/MERGETIME]
    Thanks a lot. I was thinking at first because of how recently I posted "wow, he fixed that fast!" :D

28. Offline

ksevelyar

Can I resrict sell anything by default and manually add items in white list?

Something like this:
    Code:
    /rshop xsell +*

29. Offline

tickleman

If you want to restrict :
    /rshop sell +0

This tells "people can sell air only" (= nothing)

Then add other stuffs you want to be sold to your shop :
    ie : /rshop sell +1+8+12

xsell is for "all but ..."
    sell if for "sell only ..."

30. Offline

Miauw62

I got a question, i cant find the option in the .ymgl (or however its named) file. at least not in the .jar file.

31. Offline

Axrael999

with all the shop plug-ins it can be very hard to choose a good one for my server,, it would be nice to have a little video or some screen shots as to how this functions. It seems to be the most user friendly of them all tho. Also, I have a question, with iConomy's sign shops there was a bug where if you put an almost broken item up for sale, you could just buy it back from yourself and it would be full durability. Is there anything similar that happen when you sell damageable equipment with this mod?
    Thanks and this plug-in looks really great.