Inactive [ECON] RealShop - Shop using chests [1337-1561]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Baptiste Pillot, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Offline

tickleman

SrJoben, sleite, Flipp and 6 others like this.
  2. Offline

Flipp

Hi!
    I´ve made a German Translation, and now I noticed somebody else did it already. But I have seen, he didn´t translate everything, and some things are only Word by Word instead of using Gramatics. So I post it here, use it or not... however.

I have also a Problem (CB617, everything up to Date, no Errors): I can´t exclude "Sell-Items". I put the Id´s in the list, and copied it in, while Server was down. I wrote them from zero upwards. Now, a buyer can sell it, althought a lot of things are Listed with /rs xs. How do I make this working? I don´t wanna buy Dirt....
    Also, the "Left-Click"-Prices show excluded Things...
    I don´t know what´s wrong.
    Greets

Code:
    #world;x;y;z;owner;buyOnly;sellOnly;buyExclude;sellExclude;name;opened;flags
    world;2234;70;1443;XXXXX;;0;;;Bongoshop;true;
    world;2234;70;1444;XXXXX;;0;;;Bongoshop;true;
    world;2236;70;1445;XXXXX;0;;;281, 340, 79, 40, 81, 83, 342, 39, 341, 344, 37, 86, 38, 343, 288, 349, 287, 296, 295, 290, 10, 351, 51,3,2, 355, 48, 319, 353, 95, 352, 90, 21, 64, 8, 324, 269, 326, 56, 268, 325, 18, 328, 17, 327, 3, 16, 15, 329, 14, 13, 4, 12, 11, 6, 73, 270, 271, 71, 333, 332, 330, 337, 336, 335, 334, 339;Bongoshop;true;
    world;2235;70;1445;XXXXX;0;;;281, 340, 79, 40, 81, 83, 342, 39, 341, 344, 37, 86, 38, 343, 288, 349, 287, 296, 295, 290, 10, 351, 51,3,2, 355, 48, 319, 353, 95, 352, 90, 21, 64, 8, 324, 269, 326, 56, 268, 325, 18, 328, 17, 327, 3, 16, 15, 329, 14, 13, 4, 12, 11, 6, 73, 270, 271, 71, 333, 332, 330, 337, 336, 335, 334, 339;Bongoshop;true;

(Just made XXXXX instead of my Name for here)

Attached Files:

3. Offline

craftopia.net

I keep having issues where my members transactions are being cancelled. Two transactions were duplicated?? Not sure what is causing this, but i would love to have your plugin... just cant be having it duplicate items.

When it does work, it works great!! Using BOSEconomy. Any clue why transactions wont go thru?? My config.txt:
    Code:
    language=en
    dailyPricesCalculation=true
    economyPlugin=BOSEconomy
    shopDamagedItems=false
    shopInfiniteBuy=false
    shopInfiniteSell=false
    shopMarketItemsOnly=false
    shopOpOnly=false
    workForceRatio=1
    buySellRatio=1
    minDailyRatio=1
    maxDailyRatio=1
    amountRatio=5000.0
    minItemPrice=0.1
    maxItemPrice=99999.0

4. Offline

Lakart

I don't think it does, because I had tried that before I even posted and it was still going with the /mny money.

5. Offline

beatcomet

how can I link this plugin with iConomy?
    I tried but it didn't work (Got the latest version of both iConomy and RealShop)

6. Offline

craftopia.net

Ok I realized my issue was the person who owned the shop had no money, so anyone who tried to sell to them got their transaction cancelled. I simply gave the owner of that shop many more resources and now all my members are able to sell to it again :)

7. Offline

qwert1484

this plugin currently conflicts with either simplebarter or backback by afforess. I removed these two and it worked just fine. Not sure which, and I couldn't be bothered to test for you... hope this helps still! And thanks for the plugin.

8. Offline

Scandragon

This plugin works great.
    I have however noticed one issue..
    I have a shop that sells and buys dirt, cobble, sand and gravel.. Infinite buy and sell..
    However, if someone tries to sell anything else, that stuff will be returned to them, but will also remain in the chest!
    It takes a while to cleanup, as I first have to change the shop back to me, reload, remove the items, then give the shop back to the NPC

9. Offline

Ghostaunt

There is an issue with the translaction, always the transaction don't work immediatly when we go away from the chest but it work after 1/2 mins .. :O

10. Offline

xxdilbertxx

CB#670 when you open a shop

Code:
    22:44:26 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to RealShop
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealPlugin.RealItemStackHashMap.storeItem(RealItemStackHashMap.java:32)
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealPlugin.RealItemStackHashMap.storeInventory(RealItemStackHashMap.java:87)
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealPlugin.RealItemStackHashMap.storeInventory(RealItemStackHashMap.java:96)
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlugin.enterChest(RealShopPlugin.java:165)
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(RealShopPlayerListener.java:107)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$9.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:252)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:162)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:208)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:447)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:198)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:72)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:368)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:375)
    and when you try to get the list
    Code:
    22:49:11 [SEVERE] Could not pass event BLOCK_DAMAGE to RealShop
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealPlugin.RealItemStackHashMap.storeItem(RealItemStackHashMap.java:32)
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealPlugin.RealItemStackHashMap.storeInventory(RealItemStackHashMap.java:87)
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealPlugin.RealItemStackHashMap.storeInventory(RealItemStackHashMap.java:96)
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlugin.shopPricesInfos(RealShopPlugin.java:1352)
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopBlockListener.onBlockDamage(RealShopBlockListener.java:42)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$25.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:350)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:255)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callBlockDamageEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:180)
            at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:87)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:356)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)

11. Offline

ronix

I second the issue - appears with CB 670.

12. Offline

Pomme72

Bonjour,

Ce plugin fonctionne toujours parfaitement pour moi, mais j'aimerais savoir si il sera bientôt possible de fixer les prix individuellement pour chaque vendeur.

Cordialement,

13. Offline

darthsiddious

hey, i have an issue. i just added a new world and once i did it, my shops broke. pretty much, it wont show prices and when the person exits, it says its still in use by that person and nobody else can use it. im using multiverse v1.6.

nevermind, i didnt notice the update. that fixed it.

14. Offline

bnm12

he had permission, and all his shops worked, but when he tried to do /rs buy +42 (to sell ironblocks) it said that it could now sell ironblocks, but when you clicked the chest, you couldn't buy ironblocks, it said transaction failed: id 42:110 is not for sale - when he then added 42:110 to the allowed items for the shop, you could buy ironblocks just fine :S

15. Offline

godgodgodgo

Code:
    2011-04-09 15:40:57 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_MOVE to RealShop
        at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealPlugin.RealInventory.remove(RealInventory.java:307)
        at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealPlugin.RealInventory.storeRealItemStackList(RealInventory.java:372)
        at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlugin.exitChest(RealShopPlugin.java:227)
        at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlayerListener.onPlayerMove(RealShopPlayerListener.java:147)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$7.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:240)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:128)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)

16. Offline

TheDoc

I recently updated bukkit to 670 but the plugin gives me the error as posted above. Just checking to see if this is being worked on. Love the plugin and hope it's fixed soon.

Cheers

17. Offline

BuddytheRat

Tried this, and the problem persists even with RealShop is the only plugin installed. Furthermore, the problem only appeared when updating to the newest version (after the 1.4 patch). It worked fine with the same plugins before the update.

18. Offline

Tachoh

Code:
    22:29:10 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_MOVE to RealShop
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealPlugin.RealInventory.storeRealItemStack(RealInventory.java:347)
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlugin.exitChest(RealShopPlugin.java:305)
            at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlayerListener.onPlayerMove(RealShopPlayerListener.java:147)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$7.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:240)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:128)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.a(SourceFile:126)
    This will cause the chest to not clear when people sell to it.

19. Offline

awem

I really like the idea behind this plugin, but in it's current state it's completely unusable. I was aware of the security problems (players being able to steal items from shops by logging out), but a short period of testing has proven there's a lot more bugs than I could manage. Players have easily found ways to exploit chest shops. One player reported being able to simply take items out of the chest without paying for them; he was able to clear the chest without leaving any warnings in the realshop log file. Another one found a way to clone items (specifically arrows, I presume this might apply to other items as well). I guess some of those bugs might be a result of plugin incompatibility, possibly with LWC and WorldGuard, but I gave up testing.

I love the level of interaction this plugin introduces and, since there's no similar alternatives that I know of, I patiently await much-needed bugfixes.

20. Offline

darthsiddious

hey baptise, wanted to give you a heads up, but there is a weird glitch when a player is in a shop and then leaves, he left clicks the chest again before the transaction is over and he gets the items for free. its happening with infinite shops. havent had the change to test it out on other shops. below is the error message.

Code:
    2011-04-10 06:18:09 [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_INTERACT to RealShop
        at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealPlugin.RealInventory.storeRealItemStackList(RealInventory.java:372)
        at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlugin.exitChest(RealShopPlugin.java:220)
        at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlayerListener.onPlayerInteract(RealShopPlayerListener.java:80)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$9.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:252)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:162)
        at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:208)
        at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:447)
        at net.minecraft.server.Packet15Place.a(SourceFile:57)

21. Offline

leon7070

I can't buy or sell things, it says "Cancelled transaction", why?

22. Offline

Ghostaunt

Same here ! :(

23. Offline

darthsiddious

makes me feel better that im not alone.

24. Offline

godgodgodgo

Same here! XD
    Yeh when players sell things into the shop the items don't disappear :/
    They should do because I have infiniteSell on

25. Offline

DrCube

As it turns out the ones that didn't work were in the spawn protected area... I fell off my seat when I finally figured it out.

26. Offline

nanoscopic

As others have mentioned, this plugin is not stable or usable in any meaningful sense in version 1.4 with Bukkit 670. It should not be marked as compatible in that fashion.

Update: The plugin has now been updated and is working fine with 1.4 and 670.
    Updating that quickly is good. No complaints here now.

Baptiste Pillot and godgodgodgo like this.
  27. Offline

meppapza

When someone sells their item to me and i can not afford it they will keep their item and i will get it in my chest as well...
    Please fix

28. Offline

craftopia.net

I love this plugin! It does exactly what I want. I finally got the Market setup, and figured out how users can set their individual prices. Im about ready to let all my members use the /rs command. I need to know if there's ways to restrict admin commands and only allow them to -create & -price??

I dont need people running around giving ownership of shops to themselfs for free loot.

29. Offline

Mark PROT

30. Offline

KrazyBonez

Might i suggest to all you people that have a broken shop plugin, try localshops, i used to use this, then something bad happened with it and i never looked back, and my server is much happier and stable now. If he isnt fixin it, just go get localshops and you will be a happy camper!

31. Offline

dragonhib

Euh oui mais non... ta vidéo c'est pour Lockette, pas pour RealShop