Inactive [ECON] RealShop - Shop using chests [1337-1561]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Baptiste Pillot, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Offline

tickleman

SrJoben, sleite, Flipp and 6 others like this.
  2. Offline

Regerk5

I have the most recent version of iconomy installed, however when I buy and sell the coins go to the realshop economy and not iconomy. How can I have the sale and buying of goods draw from the iconomy coins?

Is there anyway to set a chest/shop as global? I'd like players to be able to sell goods at a chest to earn coins.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  3. Offline

Janb

Hi,

Is there any way to allow regular users to see this:

[​IMG]

on left-click? Either I broke something or this only appears for players who are ops on my server :(

4. Offline

aheath4

hi im using this on my server however only ops can create shops? im using essentials and lwc if that means anythigna s to why its not allowing normal users to create. Oh and im using servercraft as host?

ive got the 'shopOpOnly=false'

5. Offline

Josh Harwood

you got essentials groupmanager permissions?

also is there any way to stop users equiping armour while in a shop?

6. Offline

tickleman

If there is no price for an item, nor in "show owner prices" nor in "market prices", then :
    - if this is a crafted item, the price will be automatically calculated starting from its components
    - if there is no way to know the price, then the purchase/sale will be cancelled !

Only ops can /rshop infiniteBuy on ! players can't.
    (keep infiniteBuy=false into your configuration file : if true here, infiniteBuy is ALWAYS on for ALL shops ! If false, ops can choose which shop is infiniteBuy on).

When you sell something, the shop owner must have enough money to pay you. How many money has the shop owners ? If the transaction is canceled, then not enough I guess !

I will do permissions links some day, before 1.0... please be patient.

Don't understand anything, sorry.

Is there any chance that the prices files can't be written ? They should be created into the plugins/RealShop/ directory, with the name of the player. If there is no price file with the player name, and may an error into server.log / realshop.log, that's the plugin was not allowed to write there, then you have to do something into your server to allow plugins to write files.

Check your plugins/RealShop/config.txt file. It must contain :
    Code:
    economyPlugin=iConomy
    Beware : it's case sensitive !

If shopOpOnly=false I don't know how ops only can create shop.
    Perhaps another plugin disable my shop break/open events if they load before. A lwc protected shop can't be opened, players should make chest shops /cpublic ! WorldGuard with anti-break protection may disable shops left-clicking, too, if the plugin is loaded before mine. You can try /plugin disable worldguard then /plugin enable worldguard to force it load AFTER realshop.
    Check disabling other plugins until you found which disabled mine.

Not for the moment. Please read roadmap before asking me such question !
    No way to day to disalow griefs. You've goe a griefs log into the RealShop.log file, so you can punish griefers.

Great supermarket...
    But no, no way to do that.
    Perhaps modifying shops.txt manually (with Libreoffice and copy-pastes) and /shops reload ?

never seen that, seems to work well for me.
    give me a full test protocol please...

Is there any permission to enable /reload command capability ? I have no right to do that on mine, and can't make the test sorry.

I think you are watching two distinct transactions (see the times). One for 11 and the other for 1...
    not ?

Into plugins/RealShop/config.txt, check your economyPlugin option.
    You must have :
    Code:
    economyPlugin=iConomy
    'better like this (and read the documentation pls)

Use /rshop give nonexistingplayername to give your shop to a player that does not exist.
    Create a bank account for this player and fill it with a huge amount of money.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

7. Offline

MacVaultDweller

Having issues with people going to shops and taking armor from shops putting it on and walking away with it.
    v 0.56

8. Offline

tickleman

If only ops have the shop content information on left-clicking, then another plugin (lwc, worldguard, etc) may have disabled block-left-clicking on your shop's region.
    /plugin disable this plugin, then /plugin enable it. After a re-enabling this will be loaded AFTER realshop, and then my left-clicking may work again.

If they don't have the money to buy it, yes, I have no of those anti-grief capability (read the issues...).
    Griefs are logged into the realshop.log file, so you can punish griefers.
    I will found a way to make them pay someday... but only ugly punishment patches can help me avoid this.

9. Offline

xHaRiSx21

im running craftbukkit 544 and realshop v0.56 and iconomy 4.5.5 and when i try to buy stuff from the shop this happens http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGy5SFOASD0
    can somebody help because i cant find a plugin this good if anyone know a plugin like this one please tell me.

Attached Files:

10. Offline

Josh Harwood

the Giggaflop-prices.txt file is made, but it's always just one line of column titles and no shop info :s
    is there any way i can shift market and all the shop data into mysql? that way i can manage shops and stuff a lot easier :3

11. Offline

Goibon

Hey the players on my server can only sell a limited amount of items without selling some. Could this be due to any of these settings?
    I've checked the log file and there doesn't seem to be any errors or warnings so it's must be some configuration issue, but I don't know what to change it to in order for me to allow players to sell infinity items without buying a single item.

12. Offline

Josh Harwood

buySellRatio=0.95 ?

13. Offline

phoenixstar

I recently installed this plugin to work in conjunction with BOSEconomy, and unfortunately they dont seem to be working together. I changed the config.txt to BOSEconomy from the default setting, hoping this would solve the issue. any thoughts?

14. Offline

Janb

Ah, of course, I should've realized. Seems to be blocked by Towny, but it did not respond to the /reload trick. I'll play around with it and see what I can do. Merci :)

Edit:

Along these lines, a suggestion for a feature--if it's possible, provide an option in the config to allow chests to broadcast this data, e.g. a player walks within a certain radius and the chest outputs:

"Welcome to So-and-so's shop.
    Selling: x y z
    Buying: x y z"

Perhaps the radius could be defined as well as to avoid any spam issues.

15. Offline

riuthamus

Any reason why items like, wool, coal, lapis are showing up as damaged items? Thanks for any help in this.

16. Offline

Goibon

Was this a reply to me? And if so what should I change it to? :/

17. Offline

Krooks

Hi, does anyone know how to create an NPC/ADMIN shop with realshop?

I need a way to stimulate the economy by allowing people to sell things to an NPC... This way they aren't just passing the same money back and forth to each other.

Thanks

18. Offline

Josh Harwood

i don't have it in mine :( i was wondering what it did D:

@baptistpilot from your shops.txt
    "world;-315;70;-85;Giggaflop;257;257;;;IronPickaxe;true;"
    what do i need to add to the end to make it infinite sell and infinite buy

19. Offline

tickleman

Two things :
    - When you sell something, the shop's owner must have enough money to pay, or the transaction cancelled and you got your items back
    - If the shop is yours, the transaction is always cancelled, as this is your shop and you won't sell nor buy something in it !

If you want neutral shops, give them to non-existing players as "admin" and "server" (or any other non-player name). Don't forget to give those non-existing players some money to buy things.

Giggaflop is the name of your player ? This file will contain only the prices this player sets with /rshop price <itemid> <buyprice> [<sellprice>]. This will not contain its shops list : those are all into a single shops.txt file.

No MySQL link for the moment. 'will put it into the roadmap, perhaps someday I will add it... when I'll got the time :).

- give the shop to a NPC player (give him the name you want) : /rshop give <npcplayername>,
    - give this npcplayer some money if player can sell him stuffs.

and that's it !

Try these flags commands inGame, you will see the result into the file immediately :
    /rshop flag infiniteBuy on
    /rshop flag infiniteSell on

and... read the wiki.

Don't understand... what is exactly the problem ? They can't sell a lot of items at once ?
    I don't think the settings have anything to do (read the wiki for the doc for the settings in config.txt)
    Please check that the shop owner's hat enough money to pay the stuffs players are selling to him.

Any error message ? Please send me the lines into realshop.log when you are launching the server, to help me know what he does. And what version of BOSEconomy do you have ? I don't often test it, so perhaps it does not work with old / recent version ?

I suggest using signs to inform people about the shop. Little functionnalities like this will make the plugin heavier and heavier... (and take me a lot of time :)). I take it for the ROADMAP.

This is because of they have a damage status into minecraft's internals ! I have to turn around this and separate really damaged items from those special items.
    This is for the shopDamagedItems configuration option / flag I guess ? It does not work with those items ?

I will improve that someday...

This ratio is when the daily price calculation is on.
    - buy price is calculated following rules told into the wiki
    - sell price is calculated with this simple formula :
    sellPrice = buyPrice * buySellRatio

So you can change the ratio to change how the sell price is calculated, if you use these features.

20. Offline

Josh Harwood

the reason i'm doing it by hand is because the commands don't work on my server

21. Offline

phoenixstar

2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] economy language = en
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] economy currency = Coin
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] economy initialBalance = 100
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config language = en
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config dailyPricesCalculation = false
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config economyPlugin = BOSEconomyshopDamagedItems
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config shopInfiniteSell = false
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config shopMarketItemsOnly = false
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config shopOpOnly = false
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config workForceRatio = 1.1
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config buySellRatio = 0.95
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config minDailyRatio = 0.05
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config maxDailyRatio = 1.95
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config amountRatio = 5000.0
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config minItemPrice = 0.1
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config maxItemPrice = 99999.0
    2011-03-29 10:43:18 [WARNING] unknown economyPlugin BOSEconomyshopDamagedItems was set to RealEconomy instead

^^ im guessing that has something to do with it... ?
    2011-03-29 10:43:19 [WARNING] Needs plugins/RealShop/shops.txt file (will auto-create)
    2011-03-29 10:43:19 [INFO] Uses built-in RealEconomy (/mny commands) as economy system
    2011-03-29 10:43:19 [INFO] You can create plugins/RealShop/en.lang.txt file to change texts
    2011-03-29 10:43:19 [INFO] version [0.56] (tickleman) loaded

i realized that line in the config.txt was reading as

2011-03-29 10:43:18 [DEBUG] config economyPlugin = BOSEconomyshopDamagedItems

rather than just BOSEconomy. It works now :)

22. Offline

tickleman

Ok, sorry. I just checked it. On the last column :
    infiniteSell,infiniteBuy

The flags seperator is ,

23. Offline

Jackzilla88

*Apologies if this issue has been resolved in a previous page.*

If I want to update from the Standalone features of this Plug-in, and move to iConomy, will this plug-in send the Player Account values, and perhaps the cost of different items to iConomy?

I want to update to iConomy, but also know how much work I have to do to make the transfer.

Thanks! Great plug-in, very simple but effective!

24. Offline

tickleman

You will have to transfer the accounts to your players manually, sorry.

Items cost are always inside RealShop, no transfer for them. Only player's accounts have to be transferred.

25. Offline

Josh Harwood

Thank you, btw this isn't working on 600, no error, just didn't load.

26. Offline

Goibon

Ok so I figured it out :p Turns out that the "NPC" Shop-owner I had made had run out of money. Is there any way to give it infinite money or will I just have to give it a really large number of coins?
    If I can't give it infinite then that's something that would be nice to have in a future version :)

27. Offline

tickleman

No infinite money using the built-in RealEconomy. Good idea for the future version. But with 1000000000 coins I guess there will not be any problem :).
    If you use BOSEconomy or iConomy, I don't know if it can have an infinite amount of money.

Perhaps the good idea would be to give de shop to "NPC", without having any account for this special player... will do that someday.

Goibon likes this.
  28. Offline

Ghostaunt

Error with 602 craftbukkit

Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not load plugins\RealShop.jar in plugins: null
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:102)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:158)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:106)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:62)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:204)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:191)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:131)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:246)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)
    Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:98)
        ... 8 more
    Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: class fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlayerListener overrides final method onPlayerQuit.(Lorg/bukkit/event/player/PlayerEvent;)V
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at fr.crafter.tickleman.RealShop.RealShopPlugin.<init>(RealShopPlugin.java:68)
        ... 13 more

29. Offline

timzy

I feel abit stupid asking but I really can't figure it out.
    I'm using one plugin just to set up the shops itself (because of the possibility to steal stuff from chests atm)
    and RealShop just for selling items for Coins.
    Though each time someones selling stuff to RealShop it lowers the value of said item, making players earn less every time.
    What's the option to turn this off?

30. Offline

Goibon

I think you need to go into config.txt for realshop and make sure you have
    Code:
    dailyPricesCalculation=false

31. Offline

timzy

It is set as false. :<