Inactive [ECON] hBank 1.53 - Banks, now with 100% more Bukkit permissions [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by hatstand, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Offline

hatstand

hBank - Banks, now with 100% more register.

Version: 1.53 (Permissionerer)

Foreword:
    Yes, iConomy 5 already has banks. But they're severely lacking in features. This is my first foray into a serious-ish plugin, and Java as a whole. This was written for my server originally, but I've made a few revisions to make it workable as a public plugin, and done alot more work on it than I thought I would be.

How it works:
    You create a set of banks, users join the banks for a fee, and every 24 real hours (give or take a few minutes if your server restarts), they get interest. All of the fees get paid into the Bank Owner's account.

Accounts are stored in the economy as <bank id>-<player name>. For example, my account with the Atlas Corp. Bank on my server (ID atlas) is stored as atlas-hatstand.

Dependencies:
    • Any one of iConomy 4, 5, & 6+, BOSEconomy 6 & 7, Essentials Economy 2.2.17+ or MultiCurrency
    Optional:
    • WorldGuard 5 - Can be used to control bank access areas
    • Permissions (3.x) - Can be used for fine-grained feature access if you don't want to use bukkit's permissions.
    Features:
    • Fully customisable banks, with player owners, interest rates & fees.
    • Private banks, which are invite-only
    • A dodgy admin command for in-game modifications
    1.3 Additions:
    • Bank Access Permissions:
      • Enabled via perbankpermissions in config.yml
      • This switch will only work if you've already enabled permissions, and will allow you to specify which users/groups can access which banks via a permission node in this format: hbank.banks.<bank id>
    • Custom Interest Interval
      • Changed via interestperiod in config.yml
      • The number here controls how often interest is calculated, in hours.
    1.1 Additions:
    • WorldGuard Regions:
      • Enabled via useworldguard in config.yml
      • In config.yml, you'll find an array called regions for each bank. The regions placed in here are where users can access that specific bank, eg: regions: [region1, regionaaa] Would allow members of that bank to access their bank in the regions region1 and regionaaa. Note that this only restricts join, leave, withdraw, deposit, balance, and info
    • Permissions:
      • Supports Permissions 3.x and Bukkit Permissions
      • Enabled via usepermissions in config.yml
      • There are permissions for each sub-command in /hbank, and one for bank access at all.
        • hBank.commands.use - User/Group can access /hbank
        • hBank.commands.<sub-command> - User/Group can access the sub command specified - See the command reference for the names to use
    Installation:
    • Download and install an economy framework - Any of iConomy 4, 5, & 6+, BOSEconomy 6 & 7, Essentials Economy 2.2.17+ or MultiCurrency will work.
    • Download and extract the hBank archive - link below. It contains a default, commented config file that won't be loaded on startup. I highly recommend editing this to suit your needs (set up banks, and bank owners) before starting the server up with hBank enabled.
    Commands:
    • /hbank - Banking command
      • Usage: /hbank <join|leave|invite|kick|withdraw|deposit|balance|info|list|accept|deny|members|check> [value]
        • Join: Attempts to join the bank with the ID you specified. Cannot join private banks.
        • Leave: Leaves your current bank. All bank funds are transferred out of your account.
        • List: Lists all available banks
        • Invite: Owner only. Invites a player to your bank. Only usable with private banks, and players with no existing account.
        • Kick: Owner only. Boots the player specified out of your bank. As with leaving a bank, they retain all funds. Can only be used with private banks.
        • Withdraw: Withdraws money from your bank account. Requires a bank account.
        • Deposit: Deposits money into your bank account. Requires a bank account.
        • Balance: Gives you information on your account - current balance, and the hours left until interest is calculated.
        • Info: Gives you the information of the bank ID given - Name, Owner, Fees, Interest rate, and if it is private or not.
        • Accept: Accepts an invitation to a private bank.
        • Deny: Rejects an invitation to a private bank.
        • Members: Lists the members of any non-private bank (Can list the members of a private bank you're a member of)
        • Check: Owner only. Checks the account balance of any of the members of your bank.
        • Reload: Reloads the hBank config. Checks against Op status for permission.
    • /hbanka - Admin command:
      • Usage: /hbanka <mode> <config node> <value>
        • Mode: 0 for general stuff, 1 for numbers
        • Config node: This is a bit more complex. For general usage, you'll be modifying bank nodes, so you'll want banks.<bank id>.subnode where subnode is the property, which can be any of name, owner, interest, private, fees.startup or fees.transaction.
        • Value: What you want to set the config node to. The nodes interest, fees.startup and fees.transaction are numbers, so not using the number input mode will break things, and throw errors.
      • This is basically a direct input into the config variable in the plugin, so there are no safety checks on what you do with it. Its access is limited to either ops, or those in the admins array in config.yml. If you aren't sure how to use it, ask me, or don't go near it.
    Support:

I will give support (Help you with errors, fix bugs) for this, but forum responses might be delayed. Generally catching me on steam (hatstand2371) is a lot faster.​

Downloads:

.zip w/ Example Config file
    Direct .jar link

Credit where its due:
    • Nijikokun - That genius Register API
    • Forecaster - Guineapig/Tester
    Changelog:
      • Fixed warnings for iConomy 4, 5 & 6's Register methods. Shouldn't change any functionality, but nice to have.
      • Hopefully the final fix for disappearing users
      • Another attempted fix for disappearing users - Didn't work either.
      • Now has Bukkit permissions support, using the same node format. Will use these if no valid Permissions plugin is found and you've enabled permissions.
      • Fixed errors with BOSEconomy & Potentially Essentials Economy
      • Fixed interest ticks getting reset
      • Updated the reported version number
      • Implemented register. Now supporting a pile of economy frameworks. Should hopefully fix some issues with other plugins.
      • Fixed users vanishing on /reload - Nope.
      • Changed permission nodes - See above for information
      • Re-Fixed default config file
      • Added bank access permissions via perbankpermissions in config.yml
      • Added custom interest interval (in hours) via interestperiod in config.yml
      • Fixed a few nulls
      • Fixed default config file creation, fixed error when not using WorldGuard, fixed a few other bugs
      • Uses the default colours if it can't find a custom definition of them
      • More bugfixes
      • Added /hbank reload for configuration reloads (Read: Edit while the server is running), fixed a pile of bugs
      • Fixed Commands, added optional WorldGuard & Permissions support
      • Released

2. Offline

hatstand

Which command are you trying to use in the region?
    also, I wouldn't touch the admin command. Its very, very, finnicky.

3. Offline

Dec64

All commands say i am not in the region, the join, info ect.

4. Offline

PixelEather

Can you add this feature ?
    /hbank deposit [bankaccount] [amount]
    or
    /hbank deposit [amount] [bankaccount] (bankname)
    to deposit cash in another account of the bank
    And your permissions node dont work
    I putted these but the player recieved the message:
    You haven't the permissions or someone like this

And can you do that we can name the bankaccount?
    thx

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  5. Offline

Harley16

i like this plugin :D

6. Offline

PixelEather

I have reinstall this plugin the the bank stay in /money top​
    How can I remove it?​
    Help me pls​

7. Offline

tris-broXP

why does my server says is it up to date?

8. Offline

PixelEather

I have found, I used /money remove <account>

9. Offline

ItsQ

Did you know if you restart de server or even reload the plugin all bank acc will be deleted!?
    I dont like this bug please fix it fast!

9/10 great plugin enyways

10. Offline

Retricide

Great Plugin, the best bank Plugin out there (given there might not be many), in my opinion.

The multiple bank feature is exactly what I've been looking for.
    However, would it be possible to make a bank restricted to certain groups, and it would be openly joinable to the specified groups, but restricted to the other? Privte banks work, but this feature would be great if added.

Also, would it be possible to change the interest payout time to a customizable amount? I'd prefer to pay my players every 720hours, or 30 days, as opposed to 24hours.

Just suggestions, but they'd be much appreciated if added ^_^

11. Offline

hatstand

Both would be quite easy to do, but I won't be able to do any work until at least wednesday, as I'm waiting for new parts to repair my PC, which died last tuesday.

12. Offline

ItsQ

Please fix this fast i cant use my banks until its fix!

13. Offline

hatstand

Nothing to fix, this doesn't happen for me, and doesn't happen to anyone else that I know of.

You could help more by giving me more information about your server set up (How are you hosted, your config.yml, read/write permissions on the plugin folder, Bukkit build, etc).

14. Offline

Retricide

Sounds good to me, the new features not your computer, that is.
    Thanks for acknowledging my suggestions.

15. Offline

Clucky

Awesome plugin, I've been looking for something like this. However, would you mind adding something for me? I want a cap; something where you can only have up to a certain amount of money in the bank at a time, basically like real banks. This way I can add more expensive startup fee for a higher bank limit. Thanks for your time :D

16. Offline

hatstand

And another for the todo list...

17. Offline

Clucky

Yeah when you type /money top 5 you see your account, like this:

Top # Richest Players:
    1. PlayerName1
    2. BankName-PlayerName1
    3. PlayerName2
    4. BankName-PlayerName2

of course there is names for the banks and players... but it seems like the bank creates a second account... Which is kinda annoying... Anyways, do what you can, preferrably add up the money in the bank, and money on the player... Guess you gotta add this on your todo list too... And if you did this intentionally, could you add a config please :D.

18. Offline

hatstand

Ah yes... this problem. You'll see a similar thing with Towny - the town accounts show up there too. Not sure if there's any way to avoid it.

19. Offline

andreblue

@hatstand
    Will you be releasing the source for this?

20. Offline

hatstand

I might, but then you'd get so see how horrible everything is.

EDIT: 1.3 Released - 1.4 Will likely switch to using Register (Read: Will support a huge amount of economy frameworks). This will mean I'll be hooking iConomy properly - as opposed to the half-assed method currently used.

21. Offline

DrPinkies

Could you add support for various RPGish things? Such as a "Thief" class being able to steal from the bank. Or would that rely solely on said RPG plugin? I'm not a developer, so please forgive me if i'm asking something of which can't be done by you.

22. Offline

hatstand

That would be more in-line with an actual RPG plugin. At some point (around 1.4, which will be a a while), there will be something of an API, so its possible, but not currently, and it (probably) won't be a feature of this plugin.

23. Offline

Clucky

Isn't there a way to use h2 or SqlLite (or even flatfile) to create a seperate database file containing the stored money?

24. Offline

hatstand

Yes, but thats a huge amount more work than just using standard iConomy accounts. Plus it would wreck compatibility between versions.

25. Offline

Clucky

Ah, well alright.

26. Offline

daleisme

I get the following error:

Code:
    00:41:51 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling hBank v1.24 (Is it up to date?):
     null
    java.lang.NullPointerException
            at me.hatstand.hBank.hBank.onEnable(hBank.java:93)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:126)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader
    .java:878)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManage
    r.java:272)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:162)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:146
    )
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:284)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:271)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:148)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    00:41:52 [INFO] [iConomy] v5.01 (Eruanna) loaded.

27. Offline

hatstand

Set up a configuration file first. You don't have one, or its empty.

EDIT: 1.4! Now using register, and now with an exponentially larger amount of console-spam on disable so I can nail down any pesky disappearing bank accounts!

28. Offline

gameswereus

Can you change the title to "You can have banks" or something besides has... :p

29. Offline

hatstand

Just for you.

30. Offline

gameswereus

Thanks!!!! :p I'll try to make a video tutorial or something for you :p

31. Offline

kickbutt101

Is it just me or does it not say how to create banks, plz tell me
    i cant find it anywhere