[ECON] BitcoinCurrency - A Bitcoin currency plugin [Spout] [1.2.5-R1.0]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by palisade, Apr 23, 2012.

?

Do you like this plugin idea?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

palisade

BitcoinCurrency
    Version: 1.0.0

My current idea for this plugin to help attract players to a server with real substantial rewards for persistent mining that can be withdrawn to real currencies. A server admin could purchase some bitcoins off a reputable exchange, or have them donated to them by fans of the server. As players explore and mine, they have a chance of discovering some of these coins. When discovered, they will appear in their inventory as a coin, if using Spout. If they are not using Spout, I plan on simply storing it as a value in their bank.

When the player visits a sign that has [coinbank] upon it, they can right click it with the coin in hand to deposit it in their wallet. The server admin's wallet begins a transaction to transfer the bitcoin from their wallet to the player's wallet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features:
    • Server admins can hide Bitcoins for their players to find randomly while mining.
    • Each user can choose the address to their wallet where the coins should be sent with /setwallet
    • A coin is given to the player that they can hold in their hand and hide away in their inventory or chests.
    • [coinbank] signs that allow the player to cash in their Bitcoins and have them delivered to the wallet they have chosen with the /setwallet command.
    • More to come...
    Current Bugs:
    • None
    Change Log:

Version 1.0.0
    • Checking the server's wallet balance now works.
    • Added support for the /setwallet command.
    • Created a Spout shape for Bitcoins.
    • Added Spout support.
    To Do:
    • Add the ability to transfer bitcoins.
    • Implement security precautions to protect assets.

2. Offline

Waffletastic

Which texture pack is that? It looks nice.

3. Offline

palisade

JohnSmith 9.3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.