Solved Eclipse Doesn't Want to Export

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by ipodtouch0218, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ipodtouch0218

Hey fellow Bukkiteers,

I have been developing for Bukkit/Java for quite a bit now, and never had any problems with my platform, Eclipse (LUNA). Just recently, my Eclipse decided that it doesn't want to export anything now:

Imgur Collection of Images (http://imgur.com/a/YL6mg)

All the settings were kept the same, but just today it decided not to. Doing research shows that there's a problem with my version of Eclipse.. strange, support ended for it awhile ago. Just to be safe, I got the newest version of Eclipse, Neon. Getting that changed absolutely nothing, so it must be something with the files themselves?

Thanks in advance.

<MODS: Move to whatever section this belongs in. I assume plugin development, other Eclipse problems has been posted here before.>

EDIT: If you want to critique my coding, do so.

2. @ipodtouch0218 Neon has major issues, I had to end up finally using IntelliJ because of Neon. I can't really help you fixing this but uninstalling the versions you have and just installing Mars is a start. See if you still have these issues.

3. Offline

ipodtouch0218

@bwfcwalshy
    It couldn't compile on Luna or Neon, is it the files or just the program?

Also, when I updated to Neon to try to get compiling to work, eclipse said that the files were "outdated" for neon and had to be "updated" and may not work on older versions...

I may have just screwed myself over.

EDIT: Turns out it wanted me to make the MANIFEST file even though I set it to auto-generate for it, then when I changed that it wanted me to specify a file to save it in the workspace itself. I set it not to save, then it would compile.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.