Easy Donate Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by elijah gifford, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Offline

elijah gifford

Plugin category: Chat Related/Informational

Suggested name: EasyDonate

What I want: Well I am not able to use BuyCraft(because i don't have a verified email) and I would like a plugin that all you would have to do is type /donate & it would send you a link to my server's donate page, that ONLY the person who typed the command could see. I would also like the feature to make the custom message they recieve when they execute the command.

Example of Config.yml
    Code:
    #EasyDonate plugin oringinaly made for NirvaCraft

Prefix: [EasyDonate]
    #The message you would like to send players
    Message: &2Thank you {PLAYER} for thinking of donating! Click link to donate. &bwww.mysite.com/donate
    Ideas for commands: /donate & /es reload(don't really need it, but it would be nice)

Ideas for permissions: I don't need any, but if you could could you add something like: "easydonate.donate" & "easydonate.reload"

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

np98765

I don't understand... You want someone to create a mediocre version of BuyCraft for you? Why don't you just verify your email? :eek:

Ok, just read the OP again. Get MCDocs, CommandHelper, any of the custom output plugins. Then just attach a message to /donate.

3. Offline

elijah gifford

No verifying a paypal means, hooking it up with your bank account, and i am not able to do that for personal reasons..... and not a copy of buycraft, i need a plugin that would send you a message and link when you do /donate

4. Offline

np98765

5. Offline

RPGCraft

Get MyCommand from bukkit dev, you can set it up to do just that :)