Easiest multi-world plugin.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by klutch2013, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

klutch2013

So i am looking for the easiest multi world plugin to use, permissions wise, and in game command wise, because i currently use multiverse, but i don't really like that i have to use their /mvspawn commands in the worlds, i would rather just use /spawn. i am also testing out essentials multi-world support, now i like essentials multi-world support, but when you teleport from one world to another you don't go back to the spawn of that world. so does anyone know of a plugin that is just a basic multi-world plugin that, lets you use the stock /spawn command and brings you to the spawn of the world when you switch between worlds, and/or know how to fix the essentials multi-world support to work like what i just explained. thanks :) (im running bukkit B819 btw)

no one has suggestions?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  2. Offline

Jeyge

I think your restrictions make it impossible to find a plugin that will do what you want. But you might want to look at aliases or plugins that allow you to make aliases.

3. Offline

sillyrosster

You don't have to use /mvspawn. Set up the MultiVerse config so that it doesn't use it's spawn point as default (I think). Then get a plugin (like CommandBook) that has a /setspawn, /spawn command and have fun

Oh and essentails sucks. 'Nough said.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  4. Offline

1lann

Wormhole X-Treme Worlds?

5. Offline

klutch2013

why does Essentials suck? cause i just looked at all of the commands and stuff for CommandBook, and its basically essentials, with less commands, and more useless commands that i don't need. Then also to use some basic functions in essentials, like /help i have to run a complimentary plugin for it? thats pointless. im sorry, but i will stay with Essentials.

6. Offline

sillyrosster

It's tons and tons of plugins put into meshed up code's. Therefore it's really buggy and hard to work with unless your the creator. I used Essentials for about a month and I had major lag during that time period. I switched to CommandBook (when it released) and the lag was gone. I've also noticed that a lot of the problems/errors have to do with essentials.

7. Offline

klutch2013

I have been using Essentials since i started using bukkit, a few months ago, and i haven't had any problems with bugs, or lag, and i have never had a problem using it. and i'm not the creator.

8. Offline

sillyrosster

Then you have nothing to worry about, I guess :confused: I was just suggesting trying it without Essentials. That is all.

9. Offline

klutch2013

well thanks for your suggestion. if i do experience anything that you claim, Essentials will be my first to try out switching. and i am going to try out MultiVerse again, thanks for all of your suggestions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.