DynMap Help!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by mattjtv, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mattjtv

I want to change the port 8123 to something simple like /map. So, except of mc.mdzserver.com:8123, it would be mc.mdzserver.com/map, or better yet mdzserver.com/map if it is possible! Thank you!

BTW, I use GoDaddy for Web hosting.

Well, I still need help...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  2. Offline

c0mp

You might get a better response under Dynmap's BukkitDev page, Bukkit forum thread, or wherever the developer states is the best support channel. Plugin-specific queries tend to get lost in the noise when they're put in Bukkit Help.

So if you've read through the Dynmap wiki's Base Plugin Settings page, and any other applicable Dynmap documentation, and you're still not sure how to do what you're looking to do, you may want to consider posting this where there are a higher concentration of people familiar with Dynmap.

3. Offline

mattjtv

Was hoping someone on this forum would know...

4. Offline

Citizen Derp

You need to do what is outlined in this section of the Dynmap FAQ

Setting up without the Internal Web Server

Basically, you are configuring Dynmap to put the files needed in a spot that your existing web server can reach them. If you already have your domain setup, just add your directory and change what needs changed and you should be good.

5. Offline

Daniel0515

i have the same problem!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.