DynMap help!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by mattjtv, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mattjtv

Ok, let's keep this short. Flat Map: Screen Shot 2012-11-17 at 2.22.10 PM.png
    And "Surface" Map: Screen Shot 2012-11-17 at 2.22.25 PM.png
    What the heck! Help me! Look at it for yourself, mc.mdzserver.com:8123

2. Offline

lokpique

This is actually kind of normal unless you do a full render of a map at some point to "catch it up" to the current state.

Check inside the dynmap configuration file and see what it is using for the update triggers. If too many of them are turned off then it simply won't render your map.

3. Offline

mattjtv

Ok, thanks! I will try that!

4. Offline

lokpique

If it does not solve the problem, you might have to delete your tile folders for the broken maps and just re-render them fully from scratch... however I suspect just doing a fullrender should work for this one.

Fair warning, it might lag you for a bit while it does it's thing.

5. Offline

MysteryManX

Its like a strategy game, you have to explore the dark places to revel the land :p had the same thing before, and I flew around the dark bits, and it rendered them.

:3

6. Offline

lokpique

Even then, depending on what triggers he has set, this might not even work. Even this method relies on something changing to cause dynmap to update that tile.

7. Offline

MysteryManX

Ahhh right. When I had it I just flew around and it rendered, didn't have to configure anything other than what IP & port it binds too :)

8. Offline

lokpique

They often change the default render-trigger section.

9. Offline

MysteryManX

Oh right... I'll look into this sometime :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.