Dungeon Crawler

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by llamalords, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Offline

llamalords

If this mod exists could someone point me to the direction of the thread.

I was thinking about this mod where an admin can create a dungeon, set spawn points of Mobs, and set up chests. You'd pay a fee and be teleported to the location placed for that dungeon, you'd some kind of task like kill all the mobs in the dungeon or find an escape. The point of this would have the player pay for an entrance into the dungeon and there would be rewards like treasure. The dungeon would reset every time the player has finished it and maybe some sort of time you'd wait till you could do the dungeon again. You'd be teleported to the location you were before the dungeon; Maybe an entrance.

2. Offline

lennie svensson

that would be totally awesome! i want it ! :O

3. Offline

CoffeeOD

^ agreed! This would save so much trouble!

4. Offline

Codisimus

I made a couple plugins that might do wut you are looking for. the first is DungeonReward which uses buttons to teleport users (out of a dungeon) and gives them money. the money value could be set to negative (to pay to warp to the dungeon). My other plugin is called PhatLoots which allows users to place chests which randomly generates items. Both will soon be configurable for how long it takes for them to reset. As for placing monsters, maybe make it dark or have mob spawners?

5. Offline

kexus

Sounds similar to an hMod plugin, that would create a random dungeon.