Duel Plus

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by dvargas135, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dvargas135

Plugin category: Fun, Misc.

Suggested name: Duel Plus

What I want: I want a simple and good duel plugin, I know there are a lot of them out there but I want this one perfect.

The plugin would be the command /duel <player> to duel a player of course, but I'd love this duel to have an option to set multiple arenas and individual kits for each arena. No tools to duel people, just that simple command.

Select if played arenas should give money to their winners and remove it from losers. So they can click this bounty sign to join this arena.

Players won't be able to edit or add items to their kits, they are set on the plugin config or other file. If the developer wants to add more files, like one for kits, other file for arenas, other for messages (locale), and other one for config, but just a suggestion.

Once again, I know there are a lot of plugins like this, but I'm looking for the perfect one for my server, as I know there might be more players looking for a plugin like this. If you have a plugin name (unless it is 80% similar to the one I want) post it here.

Notes:
    - When the duel finishes, players should go back to their location, even if it is another world.
    - The configurable messages are obligatory, my server is in spanish and I try to make all of its messages on spanish.
    - Set a cooldown for both the duel start and the duel duration, configurable in seconds, so players can do the command for the bounty duel or not.
    - All messages that the plugin will display should be configurable (If the developer wants and has time)

Compatibilities:
    - Multi world support.
    - Multi arenas support.

Ideas for commands:
    - /duel <player> - sends an invitation to the player
    - For both players display a message (configurable in config files) that says if they want their duel as a
    bounty, explaining them that if they do the command after they accept or send the duel request, their duel
    will be a bounty duel.
    - The command would be "/duel bounty", but only show the message after they accept or send the request
    - /duel accept - accepts the duel invitation
    - /duel deny - denies the duel invitation
    - /duelplus createarena <arenaname> - creates an arena with the given name
    - /duelplus setinv <arenaname> - sets the inventory for the arena
    - /duelplus pos1 <arenaname> - sets the current position for the first player's spawn
    - /duelplus pos2 <arenaname> - sets the current position for the second player's spawn

Ideas for permissions:
    duelplus.duel - command /duel
    duelplus.accept - command /duel accept
    duelplus.deny - command /duel deny
    duelplus.createarena - command /duelplus createarena
    duelplus.setinv - command /duelplus setarenakit
    duelplus.setpos - commands /duelplus pos1 and pos2

:) Thanks for your help! :)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  2. Offline

87pen

This will turn a lot of dev's away and This seems more like a mini-game.

Hey I was just looking at the plugin requests http://bukkit.org/threads/duel-plugin.333190/
    Why are there basically 2 posts of the same Idea.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015
  3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

4. Offline

dvargas135

Bump.

Reason: Although the developer was new at programming, he was good at it, but he left the plugin unfinished and with bugs. He said that he's happy to ditch the plugin, so I'm here, requesting another developer for this.

People from the other thread, that @87pen sent, can redirect here if they want a better plugin.

GrandmaJam likes this.
  5. Offline

dvargas135

6. Offline

dvargas135

7. Offline

dvargas135

Anyone? Please..

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.