DTR Factions

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TigerNeptune, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TigerNeptune

Plugin category: PvP

Suggested name: DTR Factions

What I want: I'd like someone to make a death til lraidable system a custom plugin fro factions
    Here's how it would work. You would calculate how much DTR a faction gets by dividing its players by 2, for example, a 15 man faction would get a maximum of 7.5 DTR. That means when 8 people die, the faction goes raidable.

When a faction is raidable, enemy factions can edit terrain, open chests, kill mobs, etc on there claimed land.

DTR regenerates slowly, so if a faction got to 1 DTR, they could safely wait it out and they would get back up to their max DTR. A faction that goes raidable could do this too, but when they go raidable, there is a "DTR Freeze" where they stop regenerating, this should last about 2.5 hours.

Ideas for commands: Default faction commands

Ideas for permissions: Default faction permissions (replace power permissions with DTR permissions)

2. Offline

MoejoeAw44

If you're trying to make an HCF server, like everyone else, drtshock has a BETA DTR Version of his Factions plugin, that you can ask him for. I have access and so do a lot of others.

3. Offline

Acoustics

I also need this plugin

4. Offline

jimdevl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.