Drop Packages

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by xRebelHD, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xRebelHD

Plugin category: Fun/Factions

Suggested name: Drop Packages

What I want: A plugin to where you have an item and you right click it and it will open a GUI with chests. You click the chests and they turn into white glass panes. You choose four and then you get to click the four you chose and it gives you loot.
    This is some pictures of what it might look like:
    Video On A Different Server (open)

Config (open)

Ideas for commands: /dpgive (name) (player) (amount) <DO NOT BE /GIVEDP BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE A PLUGIN WITH THAT COMMAND AND IT WILL OVERRIDE>

Ideas for permissions: dp.give.(name)
    When I'd like it by:
    Latest: February 12th

2. Offline

pie_flavor

@xRebelHD tip about the command: using the commands.yml file in your server folder, you can change what alias goes to what command. you can also do /pluginname:command if two commands conflict.

3. Offline

xRebelHD

oh ok thank you

4. Offline

Ugleh

I am just going to share my 2 cents.

1. Having /dbgive and /givedb in the same server will be a pain for users to remember.
    2. I've always hated plugins like that that make you feel like you have a choice in what your getting when really the 4 random items you receive are actually being decided on-click of the glass panes in the last part of the video. I'm not saying thats actually how its done but that literately all the programmer has to do.

5. Offline

xRebelHD

Ok good, if it is all he has to do than hopefully someone will do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.