Door Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Y1ght, Jan 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Y1ght

Plugin category: roleplay

Minecraft version: 1.13.2 Bukkit

Suggested name: Door_Plugin

What I want: Hello, I'll try to keep this nice and clean. I want claim door plugin which you can type with a command instead of using a sign. I'ld like you to be able to do it for all users, and you can add people to the door. You can only claim a door once, and to unown it you have to relog. Please make it where it says the username above the door so you don't lose your place where you live. I'd like it also have a store type command to it so you can add people to a door as a admin, and can't be owned by other users. and these doors would not have a name tag above it.

Ideas for commands: /claimdoor /cd (claimdoor) - You don't have to do the /cd | /addtrusted username (adds a person to the door) | /adminadd username | /adminremove username | /adminlist "list people while looking at the door"

Ideas for permissions: claim.door c.d add.trusted admin.add admin.remove admin.list

When I'd like it by: This weekend if possible ?

2. Offline

Dai_Kunai

This shouldn't take too long, but we'll see.
    A couple of questions:

1. When you say you can only claim a door once, you mean that specific door can only be claimed once ever, or each player can only claim 1 door ever.

Also, when you leave the door disappears?

3. Offline

Y1ght

Okay, sorry I wasn't too clear about that. What I mean is per person can own up to only 1 door when they join the server. It's a temp own, besides for the admin part. admin adding makes it permanent. And when someone leaves, it removes them owner of the door, and removes the tag, making it where someone else can own the door.

4. Offline

Dai_Kunai

So when someone leaves, the max one door that they've claimed disappears and they can claim another door? What happens if another player tries to own a door that is already owned by someone? What if the player trying to take the door is an admin?

Sorry for all the questions; I'm just making sure.

5. Offline

Y1ght

Mhm, you just want more detail, It's fine. No one else can claim the door, It'd pop up with a message something like [DoorClaim] This door is already claimed by another player! And when an admin tries to claim the door, It'd be like a bypass ownership system type. Not meaning they can own it, just they can open doors with a command like /adminbypass once to enable and type it once more to disable it, you can come up with a perm for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.