Donation/Shopping System - Enjin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by 1born2kill, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Offline

King_KYl3

Well se1by has not had much time latly, atm its on hold but were looking into it more. and me and se1by will deside to give it for around a cost of $80 paid to him :)

2. Offline

Technius

Why not get one from me, for only $20? It's really customizable.

3. Offline

King_KYl3

Hm depends i want for list of features and then im might buy it becasue se1by has not been relpying or helping me please post full list here :)

4. Offline

Squirzy

I already bought it off him around 3-4 months ago - I'm pretty sure I was his first customer on this sort of plugin.

5. Offline

King_KYl3

no i actually was his first, me and him created it 1 day after enjin api came out, he had never made this type of plugin befoure. so its taken time

6. Offline

TheChinski

I may be after this for my server...

You dont happen to have any examples to show it in action, do you?

7. Offline

Technius

Features:
    • Customizable message to display when a player donates
    • Multiple commands for each rank
    • Aliases for groups
    • Customizable time to check the API
    You can see a live example at spookycraft.net

8. Offline

se1by

I'm currently rewriting it for kyle, I also think about making it free and open source.

EDIT:
    and yes, I found my mistake and am pretty sure that the upcoming version will work :)

9. Offline

iBCoLLiN

Can we maybe make this public? alot of people need this

10. Offline

se1by

I need a tester for my version.
    contact me - first come first serves.

King_KYl3 likes this.
  11. Offline

King_KYl3

Been contacting you for weeks on skype no reply -.- please consider talking to me since i did reward you for it a we created it :)

12. Offline

King_KYl3

@Technius IM willing to pay $20 for it is that okay :confused:

13. Offline

-_Husky_-

Md_5 has one for free.

np98765 likes this.
  14. Offline

_wilson_

Really?! Where can I find it? Free right!

15. Offline

-_Husky_-

md_5 take it away

Sushi, np98765, Omnitv and 1 other person like this.
  16. Offline

Omnitv

http://www.minecraft.net/terms

Edit: took out some bits.

17. Offline

simme337

18. Offline

Technius

19. Offline

Deathmarine

Shop and shopping are the wrong wording for this. Donations and gifts work, hence Buycraft, and a pretty legit way at that. So in all honesty I'm not a fan of Enjin. (Get a real web site any way they're 5 dollars.) Technically speaking your "buying" a Minecraft object (Itemstack) or an Ability that was created by net.minecraft.server and modified by bukkit from your store. So in essence your "selling" Minecraft Objects, Build Rights, Whitelist, ect, making Omnitv right. And you have to guarantee the receipt of the object.

There is a similar discussion here http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/selling-plugins-and-copyright.83107/

In the same instance, donating to someone for they're time and effort is quite a bit different then selling every or any portion of the game or even having a pay server. I'm honestly tired of seeing every Enjin fanboy trying to sell they're server and everything on it, and squawking about us not creating a plugin to do it for them.
    Besides a plugin like this isn't hard to create. JSONObjects are no secret. I considered making this but I really don't feel like making up a terms of service and finding a licence fitting for this situation. People get brutal when it comes to money.

np98765 likes this.
  20. Offline

Omnitv

Im not going to go door to door mailing them this, That would be pointless.

as Deathmarine stated, Yes Donations are a form of money and with the broad definition, However it is kinda of a
    line, of monetization Personally I would be careful and not use it too often. As many seem to get the wrong idea that you are Paying for it.

21. 1born2kill

I made a tutorial on how to integrate buycraft into a website.

22. Offline

md_5