Donation Manager [Log: Recent Donations and amount per Player]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by anonym110, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Offline

anonym110

Suggested name: Donation Manager​

What I want: I currently use buycraft and I would like to keep using it, but I am missing a few basic features that other donation plugins such as Donator and ToothTransaction have. So I was thinking those features could be worked into a plugin that manage your donations while still using buycraft to get your donations.​
    I got these screens from the plugin Donator. You can see the players can see recent donations, the details about a donation and how much a player donated. That way its all logged and accessable for all admins even if they dont have access to buycraft.​
    The details would just have to show Playername, Date of Donation, Amount and the description(ex VIP-RANK).[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also I would like it to automatically promote players after donation a certain amount of money. So it records it and everytime new money gets added it checks if the total sums up to a new rank and if it does it ranks the player up and executes a list of commands entered in the config.​

Ideas for commands: Commands can be used to be entered into buycraft or any other donation plugin that runs custom commands. Also it can be used if ppl manually process donations as they just have to enter the name and the amount.​
    /donation add <player ><amount> <description>​
    ex. /donation add anonym110 15 VIP-Rank
    /donation check <player>​
    ex. /donation anonym110
    /donation info <id>​
    ex. /donation info 5

Thank you for reading :)

2. Offline

np98765

The second feature would need to be implemented in BuyCraft; I think lmc was adding it at some point?

3. As soon as Im from vacation i'll get these added, its only a 10 minute job.

anonym110 likes this.
  4. Offline

anonym110

Thank you, thats even better than having another plugin for that :)
    I sent a request for that a few days ago, but I guess you didnt see it as I didnt get an answer. Thats why I asked here :p

5. Offline

np98765

Awesome. :D I was going to create my own plugin that executed commands and gave 'points' to a user as they ranked up through BuyCraft, and it would be the points that rank them...

No need to now :)

6. Sorry about that.

Like I say, as soon as I can I will add this. We already have the API calls for it, I just need to add an interface for the Bukkit plugin. Cheers guys.

jjacobson and np98765 like this.
  7. Offline

chaseoes

I'm confused as to what you want that's not already in Donator?
    If only the /donation add command, that and other player/donation manipulation commands are coming in the next version.

Edit: Ah, you wanted it for BuyCraft. Nevermind then.