does mo' creatures work for multiplayer?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by jakeistheawsomegayboy, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a small multiplayer server and i want everybody to get the mo' creatures pack or else they cant join. But i've heard it doesnt work for multiplayer which i can see why becuase when your being chased by a ogre and everything is being destroyed, all the other players would see is you running and land being randomly destroyed but what if ALL the players got the package would it work then?

2. Offline

TnT

No.

3. why wont it work?

4. Offline

anon

Seriously, this forum should have a filter to "mo' creatures". The amount of people that come everyday asking for the same shit, without reading a thing on the entire forum...

5. Offline

Jacob Litewski

Mo Creatures is a CLIENT MOD. Thus, it won't work for SMP.

6. Offline

TnT

Why? Because the server has no idea what to do with those creatures the client is spewing.

It may be possible for someone to make a server plugin that works with the client mod, but as of yet I have not seen anything like that.

7. Offline

Jacob Litewski

This could be possible, but you would need to firstly port over ModLoader then Mo Creatures. Since the Server and Client jars are so different, that would be a pain in the ass to do.

8. Offline

Randomdude868

WHY DOSINT SOME ONE REMAKE MO CREATRUES INTO A PLUGIN!!!!!!!!! some pepol are so lazy they never think of remaking it

9. Offline

BioRage

#1 Keep quiet
    #2 Learn about java, and try to port over a single player mod to muliplayer before your criticize anyone.
    #3 Learn to google or search the forum
    #4 don't bump old dead threads
    #5 It's already been made http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/me...-for-client-mods-in-bukkit-860-935-953.15808/

10. Offline

tomas1523

11. Offline

lolidk40

how dumb are you? if others are so fucking lazy than why dont you remake it you dumbfuck.

12. Offline

Jade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.