Does it exists...?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by BlancoLanda, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BlancoLanda

Well, I have an idea for my server but I don't know if it's possible:

I want my players to spawn (when they join the first time) at the server city. When they sleep at bed, they spawn always at their bed when they dies (normal). But... I want to make people that dies and DON'T STILL HAVE BED at other spawn (not at the city). Why?:

I'm having a server with a big city, but users can have their own residences, etc. When they create a residence and rest in its bed, they get spawned there (I think it's incluided in bukkit API), so when they sleep they stop spawning at /spawn. But... I have an hospital, with a bot, that when someone dies and TPs there it says "You has been brought to the hospital because we found you fainted". The problem is, I don't want to have the main spawn as the hospital. So I want to add that spawn for people that dies, not for people who joins the server for first time.

I don't know how to explain it better, I hope you understand me!

No one know any solution for this?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  2. Offline

LEOcab

I think the Essentials plugin allows you to set a different spawn for people who just join but I don't know how to set it up. Ask them. ;)

3. Offline

BlancoLanda

4. Offline

zipfe

Herospawn can do that as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.