Disconnected by server: Internal server error. Select few cannot join.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by JukkaTibbs, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JukkaTibbs

:)Hiya, First thanks for coming to read this. I have a Moderator and a Donator to my server ran by MinecraftServer.net, 20 slots. and running with craftbukkit 1.5, in a BETA build atm of typing this out I believe. I have noticed a few things wrong with how my Multiworld plugin switches between worlds is a bit different from how It used to work and how the intructions of it tells it to be.
    Anyways, that could link to this problem but

What is a cause or causes to the Disconnected by Server: Internal Server Error, code?

If you have any knowledge or could narrow down my searching it would be much appreciated.
    Thanks again for reading, JukkaTibbs~

2. Offline

stuntguy3000

Sounds Pex like, can you paste your plugin list?

3. Offline

jaboy

when it says "Internal Server Error" it will have posted the error in your server.log file
    If you send us your log we can have a look(and find out what you problem is)

4. Offline

JukkaTibbs

Well I got my plugin list open I can tell ya them now.
    Buycraft
    CommandBook
    GriefPrevention
    JumpPorts - Which I could take out, I don't use them anymore. :p
    LWC
    LogBlock
    Multiverse-Core |
    MultiverseInventories | These two I could take out also.
    MyCommand
    PEX - Along with teh Chatmanager and Modifyworld Jar's
    RaceTimer
    TuxTwoLib
    Vault
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard
    And then there's HomeConvert.py Which I don't really know what that is.

Then I'll take a look in the Server.log file, I would prolly send it to the MinecraftServer.net first though, Idk If that contains valuable info. I'll look into that before I upload that file.
    But thanks for any help. Maybe if it is sounding PEX like I'll look into that some a bitty more.

5. Offline

stuntguy3000

PEX - Along with teh Chatmanager and Modifyworld Jar's

Boom.
    Post the error from server.log (as said above) and paste your pex permissions file on pastebin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.