Discard Drop plugin with Blacklist

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PhillyCheezsteak, Oct 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Admin Tools

Suggested name: Discard Drop

What I want: When a player drops an item that is not in the blacklist, it will ask if they want to delete that item. If the player types Yes, it will delete that item. If they type No, the item will stay in their inventory. If an item is blacklisted, they cannot drop or delete that item. The option for deleting an item will expires in 10 seconds.

The blacklist would be in the config and would support data values and item id's.

Also if a player drags an item off their enderchest or chest, it will not drop and stay in their inventory.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: A permission for players to drop an item without deleting it.

When I'd like it by: As soon as you can please.

2. Bump. I have been checking online and I have been finding plugins that remove items instead of dropping, but there is not a confirm option nor a blacklist.

3. Offline

Cloaking_Ocean

I could try to create this plugin if no one else is available. Although I'll have to find some time.

4. Offline

Barinade

Kinda off-topic, sue me, but this would be a nice simple plugin to start development with. Maybe you should pick it up on your own and head over to the dev help section?

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Barinade Not everybody wants to code though. Everybody has his skills / talents, we have coding he has something else.

6. Offline

Barinade

Exactly how I felt before I started coding :)

7. Cloaking_Ocean if you would want to give this a shot when you have time, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.