Solved Disallow Creative for all but Owner? (including other ops)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by California292, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

California292

I'm in need of either a plugin or a specific config that would allow me to give creative to only myself (owner), and disallow it from the regular admins/mods that are also set as op. I believe it's possible using permissions, but I've lost track of what all the new perms nodes do since beta 1.8.1, and I'm creating a brand new server. I used to use the actual "permissions" plugin, but now a blank permissions.yml is in the main server directory? I don't know how to set this one up properly, and I have no plugins at the moment, but how will I assign each plugins perms per-person or per-perms group using this "new" perms file?

I last ran a server around mid-2012, so anything added/updated since then I have no idea how to use. The server I'm starting is on RB 1.6.4-R2.0.

2. Offline

Gamecube762

Ignore the permissions.yml in the main directory. The permissions file should be in /plugins/<PluginName>/permissions.yml .

Personally, I like using PEX for managing permissions.

3. Offline

California292

Each plugin has it's own perms file now? Back with Yeti's Permissions, it was just the one huge perms file with nodes for each command of each plugin.

4. Offline

Gamecube762

Sorry, not each plugin has its own, I mean that is where you find the file to manage permissions from the permissions plugin.

5. Offline

California292

What are the perms nodes for default bukkit commands? (i.e "/gamemode" "/spawnpoint" "/say" etc.) I don't want to give "permissions.*" to all Admins.

Nevermind, quick Google search found them. http://wiki.bukkit.org/CraftBukkit_commands

6. Offline

SourceForums

California292
    Please remember to mark this thread as solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.