[$$$] Disable Telerporting to Player

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Mike A, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Offline

Mike A

I'm looking for a plugin which will allow OP to disable teleportation to them or a certain player. And example is when an admin on a server doesn't want people to teleport to them; when they try to teleport to "mike" (/tp mike) it would say "This player has teleportation disabled!" or such.

I will donate a few bucks ($5+~) to a person who could create this for me; and I'm sure some other admins would like to have this also ^^.

Thanks to anyone with nice replies; Bad or arguing replies will be reported.

Anyone? Or is this not possible?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  2. Offline

Jaker232

It IS possible, but I think the $$$ thing is fake.

3. Offline

Mike A

I host my own server, I make money online with marketing, I think I can give someone $5-10 for making a small plugin for me.

4. Offline

LaLa

There are plugins like essentials or commandbook that you can request a teleport, I think that's better than completely disabling it for players.

5. Offline

Mike A

You didn't read my thread; I want to disable being teleported TO to a certain player (me, the admin). So when I'm doing stuff such as creating new maps of such, people that are donors cannot teleport to me using /tp or /teleport.

Also, I dislike Essentials and CommandBook.

6. Offline

NuclearW

What tp mod are you using currently?

7. Offline

king_life

go /tptoggle with essentials

8. Offline

Mike A

DefaultCommands

I do not use Essentials, and I don't plan to. It has many useless functions and it's just not what I want in general on my server.

9. Offline

dralletje

yeah! screw essentials! :p
    anyway, I can make this plugin :)
    but it will be a standallone teleport plugin, with as only funtions /tp, /tphere and /tptoggle
    if you want more functions say me, I'll add them :)

10. Offline

Bush

i can do it, but itl will require me to either add the names of players who are disable to the config, or to a seperate list