Disable Item Creation/Obtainment Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by 7007King0770, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Offline

7007King0770

Very simply are there any plugins (and if their aren't can someone make one), that allow you to disable the ability to create and have certain items in your inventory. Very simply, I want to disable people from being able to create and equip diamond armor and swords. I still want people to be able to have Diamond tools, but to balance PVP in my server I want the max weapons to be Iron Armor and Weapons. The reason being that people can get full diamond and enchants and completely own new players, also some people (unfortunately you can't catch them all) X-Ray, and if you eliminated Diamond Armor and Tools, (in minecraft's current state) this would even the playing field between normal players and X-Rayers. What I mean by this is, Iron is so common now that you don't need to use X-Rays to gain extreme amounts, and to a certain point it doesn't matter how much Iron you have because it is still just Iron, a infinite steam of iron is easier to deal with and balance then one of diamond. Now I also want to disable Diamond Axes because I use the BattleAxe plugin, so that's a thing.

Basically I want to balance PVP, and try lessen the effects of X-Raying by getting rid of the reason for imbalance, that being the Diamond issue. My server cannot handle anti-X-Ray plugins, and so they are not option. (1 GB server) Any mods that would simply prevent a player from creating items of my choice, and or delete the immediately from a players inventory once they enter it would be what I'm looking for. Thank you for reading.

(I know this isn't dealing with X-Raying at it's core, but it softens the effects and it's all I can do right now with a lack of funding for more server memory & ram.)

2. Offline

7007King0770

The fact that I haven't gotten a single response worries me greatly. I one again tried to use Orebfuscator, but even on the lowest settings the server still lags a lot with it on, and sometimes crashes. So I took it off.

3. Offline

bobacadodl

4. Offline

7007King0770

Thanks, and I did do a "simple" search and didn't get anything that's why I ended up here.