Disable fireworks for users

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iPodHacks142, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Offline

iPodHacks142

I need a plugin that will not allow regular users to use fireworks (1.4.6) but still allow admin to se them. Can someone make this or is there a plugin that can do this already?

2. Offline

Bavestry

3. Offline

frash23

Asking out of pure curiousity, why would you want this? :3

4. Offline

Bavestry

Sometimes, if you have enough crazed players online, the server will get super laggy as a result of the many fireworks going off at once. That's why :3

5. Offline

frash23

But fireworks a friggin expensive :3

EDIT: Forgot everything aobut crative servers :p

Bavestry likes this.
  6. Offline

Nickbbeezy

Switch to Spigot and the Fireworks don't lag at all. Also, for creative, I'd use creativecontrol to prevent creative players from even interacting with fireworks.

7. Offline

boss86741

Use worldguard item blacklist.

8. Offline

frash23

this. Why was this not the first reply?
    Also, OP is a fag

9. Offline

Bavestry

This was a simple request and I had nothing to do...

10. Offline

frash23

Wasn't really referring to you, it's just kind of sad that such an universal tool didn't get recommended as a first.
    It's cool that you took your time to make a plugin.

Bavestry likes this.
  11. Offline

neverseenbefore

It's ok to have plugin for that, everybody does have worldguard and the blacklist.

If you want lightweight and small creative server without worldedit and worldguard, this plugin will come handy. No doubt.

Bavestry likes this.
  12. Offline

frash23

I guess i've neverSeen that before
    Sorry

13. Offline

neverseenbefore

Me neither. Does that mean that the creation of this plugin was bad? I think there way more useless plugins than this out there, and people still don't complaing "OMG why did you create this, it's useless". People do big plugins, and small plugins.

Bavestry likes this.
  14. Offline

frash23

It was a pun of your name.
    The plugin is jsut fine.